Webroot Secureanywhere Login
- Step 1:Navigate to the Webroot Secureanywhere Login Page.
- Step 2:Enter theEmail or Phone number that you used during the registration process.
- Step 3:After entering the username, type the security key (password) in the given text field.
- Step 4:Click theLog Inbutton. Now you have logged in to your Webroot Secureanywhere account successfully.
How To Allow Programs Through Webroot Secureanywhere?
To allow programs through Webroot Secureanywhere, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:Open theWebroot Secureanywhere application on your system.
- Step 2:Now the main interface of the Webroot application will open.
- Step 3:Click PC Security Block/Allow Files Add File Browse.
- Step 4:Choose the files you wish to add. Click the Radio button beside the Allow option.
- Step 5:To save the settings, click the OK button.
How To Get Rid Of Webroot Secureanywhere?
To uninstall the Webroot Secureanywhere application on your system, read the guided instructions on Webroot Secureanywhere Login given below, and proceed with the same.
Even if you want to know move webroot from one computer to aanother computer click here
Click Start Control Panel Webroot Secureanywhere Uninstall/Remove Yes.
How To Reinstall Webroot Secureanywhere?
- Step 1:First, download the Webroot Secureanywhere application from its official site.
- Step 2:Go to the Webroot Secureanywhere software, click the Download button.
- Step 3:If you already have the keycode, then just enter your Last Name and E-mail in the given field, and click the Download Now button.
- Step 4:After the download process, install the downloaded .exe file on your system.
How To Update Webroot Secureanywhere?
- Step 1:Check if the latest version of the Webroot Secureanywhere application is available for download.
- Step 2:Launch the Webroot Secureanywhere application on your computer.
- Step 3:Click the Settings option, followed by My Account.
- Step 4:Choose the Check for software update option under the About Secureanywhere section.
- Step 5:If the update is available, then the Webroot starts to download the newer version automatically.
- Step 6:You can also enable the Automatic Updates option.
- Step 7:From the Webroot Secureanywhere application’s home screen, navigate to the Advanced Settings option, and select Install Settings.
- Step 8:Click the Radio button beside the Automatically download & apply updates option.
- Step 9:Tap the Save button.
Solved: Disable Webroot Secureanywhere
- Step 1:You can disable the Webroot Secureanywhere application easily.
- Step 2:Search and locate the Secureanywhere application icon on your system.
- Step 3:Right-click on it, and select the Shutdown Protection option.
- Step 4:Click the Yes button to confirm the shutdown process.
Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems
If you are unable to install the Webroot Secureanywhere application on your system, then follow the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:First, check if any antivirus software other than Secureanywhere is installed on your system.
- Step 2:If so, disable it temporarily, and then try to install the Secureanywhere application on your computer.
- Step 3:If the issue persists, then uninstall & reinstall the Secureanywhere application on your system.
- Step 4:Make sure that you have downloaded the original Secureanywhere file.
- Step 5:Contact the Webroot Secureanywhere software technical expert team to fix this Webroot Secureanywhere Login issue.