Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems
The Webroot Secureanywhere application is used to protect your system from harmful websites. The Secureanywhere application is available for download in the official site, and the installation process is quite easy. If you are facing installation issues with the software, then follow the guided troubleshooting instructions given by the experts to fix them. To know how to fix the Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems, follow the guided instructions given below.
Webroot Secureanywhere Quit Unexpectedly
Proceed with the steps given below to know how to uninstall the Trend Micro Internet Security software on your computer.
- Step 1:You can fix this issue easily. Delete the Webroot application from your Mac system and reinstall it after a while.
- Step 2:To uninstall the Webroot application, read and proceed with the quick steps given below.
- Step 3:First, shut down the Webroot application.
- Step 4:Locate the Webroot application and right-click on it.
- Step 5:Choose the Shut Down Secureanywhere option.
- Step 6:Click the Yes button to confirm the Shut Down process.
- Step 7:Now, open the Finder application and select the Applications directory.
- Step 8:Locate the Webroot icon, and click & drag it into the trash.
- Step 9:Now a confirmation window will appear on the screen, click the Uninstall button.
- Step 10:Wait for the uninstall process to complete.
- Step 11:Once the Webroot application is removed successfully from your system, go to its official site and download the software file for reinstallation.
- Step 12:Download the Webroot software, install it on your system, and check if the Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems is fixed.
- Step 13:If you need assistance, contact our technical experts.
Webroot Secureanywhere Wont Install
If you are unable to install the Webroot Secureanywher application on your system, then follow the guided instructions given below to fix it.
- Step 1:First, check if your computer is connected to the internet.
- Step 2:Make sure that the internet connection is stable.
- Step 3:Now, make sure that you have the 20-Character Alphanumeric Keycode of the product.
- Step 4:Check if you have entered the Keycode correctly during the installation.
- Step 5:Make sure that the product Keycode is added with your Online Console.
- Step 6:If you forgot to copy the Keycode of the product, then get it from the Webroot official site.
- Step 7:Try to install the application with the new installer.
- Step 8:Make sure to enter the Keycode correctly during the installation.
- Step 9:Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Step 10:Once the Webroot software installation is complete, restart your computer, and check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 11:Contact our technical experts and get your Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems fixed if the steps above did not help.
Webroot Secureanywhere Cannot Connect to Internet
- Step 1:First, check your internet connection status by opening a web page on your system browser.
- Step 2:If the web page opens successfully, then the internet connection is stable.
- Step 3:If not, check if you have selected the correct username of your internet.
- Step 4:Place your wireless modem or router closer to your system, and check if your internet connection is stable.
- Step 5:Contact your Internet Service Provider to fix any internet issue.
- Step 6:If the issue persists even after the internet connection is stable, then check if you have entered the Keycode correctly in the given field when prompted.
- Step 7:Try to uninstall WSA, reboot your system, and check if the issue is resolved.
Cannot Remove Webroot Secureanywhere
The guided instructions given below will help you to fix the can’t uninstall the Webroot Secureanywhere application issue and Webroot Secureanywhere Installation Problems.
- Step 1:Log into your computer as an Administrator.
- Step 2:Launch the Command Prompt application on your system.
- Step 3:Type the
C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe keyword.
- Step 4:Press the Enter button. Click the Yes button to confirm the uninstall process.