How To Install Webroot Antivirus For Windows 7 Computer?
Webroot offers a full-scale antivirus program at an affordable price for the Windows 7 operating system. Using the Webroot SecureAnywhere application, you can protect your device and the data stored on it from identity theft. Features offered by Webroot antivirus for Windows 7 computer are listed below:
- Step 1:60 times faster scanning
- Step 2:Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing
- Step 3:Identity theft protection
Now, let’s see how to download the Webroot antivirus software and install it on a Windows 7 computer.
Downloading Webroot antivirus:
- Step 1:Open a web browser on your computer.
- Step 2:Go to the support page of Webroot.
- Step 3:Click the FOR HOME option.
- Step 4:Select the Antivirus option.
- Step 5:Now, the product purchase page will open.
- Step 6:Select the number of devices on which you wish to install Webroot.
- Step 7:Click the ADD TO CART button.
- Step 8:Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the product purchase process.
- Step 9:Use this procedure to install Webroot antivirus for Windows 7 computer.
Installing Webroot antivirus:
- Step 1:Double-click on the Webroot installer file to begin the installation.
- Step 2:On the Installation window, enter your product’s key code in the given field.
- Step 3:Click the Agree and Install button followed by Yes.
- Step 4:Now, the Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus application’s installation and the scanning process will be initiated.
- Step 5:Wait for the on-going process to complete.
- Step 6:If any threats are identified during the scanning process, then the window titled Threats Identified will open.
- Step 7:Click the Continue button in the security application to clear the identified threats.
- Step 8:Once it is done, click the OK button to restart the Windows 7 computer.
- Step 9:The restart will remove all the threats from the computer.
- Step 10:If required, run a virus scan after the restart.
- Step 11:By using the above steps to install Webroot antivirus for Windows 7 computer.
Now, the Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus software has been installed successfully on your Windows 7 computer.