How To Fix Vipre Antivirus Error
Vipre Antivirus is one of the trustable Antivirus tools that help to identify the most threatening virus or malware that could severely harm your PC. Errors while accessing Vipre Antivirus can be just temporary and you can fix those with simple steps. Let us now see how to fix the Vipre Antivirus error.
Turn off the firewall option in Vipre
Turning off the firewall option in Vipre may help in recovering from some errors. Turn off the firewall temporarily, and you can re-enable it whenever necessary.
- Step 1:Open Vipre on your PC and select the Manage tab.
- Step 2:Select the Firewall section and make sure the Firewall option is disabled. If not, then disable the option.
- Step 3:Now restart your PC and make sure no error occurs in Vipre.
Repair the tool
Repair the Antivirus tool if the service is not running or any other issues that cause trouble accessing the Antivirus.
- Step 1:Click on the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Step 2:Select Programs and Features and search and locate the Vipre Antivirus from the list.
- Step 3:Select the antivirus and click Uninstall to repair the tool.
- Step 4:The software will ask you to remove or repair, choose Repair and click Next.
- Step 5:Click Install to start the repair process and wait until the installation or repair process gets complete.
- Step 6:Now, restart the computer and make sure there is no such error that causes unwanted errors.
Error opening installation log file
Some computers will face the issue of getting trouble with installation. It mostly occurs while uninstalling the older version and updating the new version. Deleting the temporary files will result in getting away from the error.
- Step 1:Press Windows + R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialogue box.
- Step 2:Type %Temp% in the search bar and then press Enter.
- Step 3:The Temp folder will pop up on your desktop. Select and locate the temporary files from the list and delete them all.
- Step 4:Now restart your PC and access the Vipre Antivirus and make sure no more error occurs while updating.