Intego Mac Internet Security X8 is a software that protects your Mac computers from unknown threats. Uninstall Intego x8 software makes your Mac vulnerable to threats. So, install a new security software after uninstalling the Intego product. If you wish to uninstall the Intego Mac Internet Security X8 software on your Mac, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- Step 1:Before uninstalling the Intego software, make sure you are logged on as an administrator.
- Step 2:Check if you have installed the Intego software on your Mac Desktop.
- Step 3:On your Mac, you need to launch the Terminal app first.
- Step 4:Enter the command “cd Desktop” in the Terminal window and press the Return key.
- Step 5:Type the command “sudo installer -pkg Uninstall-Avg-Intego-products.pkg -target /” and press Enter.
- Step 6:If prompted, enter your Mac administrator password.
- Step 7:Now, restart your Mac and check whether the Intego software is uninstalled.