Solved: Trend Micro won't Stop Scanning Issue
Sometimes, the Trend Micro application cannot stop the scanning process. The reason behind this problem is due to the failed scanning process or stopped working.The solution to resolve the Trend Micro won't Stop Scanning problem are mentioned on this web page.
Disabling the Trend Micro program
- Step 1:After downloading the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit program, open it.
- Step 2:Now, the downloaded file is renamed as TrendMicroDTK.bat.
- Step 3:This will launch the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit program on your computer.
- Step 4:If you see the UAE (User Account Control) dialog box on the screen, select the Yes option to continue.
- Step 5:When the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit dialog window appears on the screen, go to the Uninstall tab and click the Stop all Components button.
- Step 6:Navigate to the system tray and check if the Trend Micro icon is appearing.
- Step 7:If it doesn’t, it indicates that the Trend Micro program is disabled.
Re-enabling the Trend Micro program
- Step 1:Search for the Trend Micro program from the Programs list and double-click it.
- Step 2:This will enable the Trend Micro program on your computer.