How To Transfer Avast Subscription To Another Device?
Avast Antivirus is one of the safest Antivirus software that provides a decent level of security protection. It helps in detecting and removing the virus or malware that attacks your device. It comes with a free and paid version with more features in the paid or subscribed version.
If you have subscribed to Avast and want to Transfer Avast Subscription to another device, we’re here to assist you by providing the steps to perform this transfer task.
Steps To Transfer Avast Subscription To Another Device
Uninstall Avast from your old device
The following instructions apply to Windows computers.
- Step 1:Click on the Start option and choose the Control Panel option.
- Step 2:On the following screen, select the Programs and Features option.
- Step 3:Search and locate the Avast Antivirus software from the list.
- Step 4:Click Uninstall from the top of the page.
- Step 5:Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
- Step 6:Make sure that the product gets uninstalled from your computer.
Install Avast Antivirus On Another Windows Computer
- Step 1:Turn on your other Windows computer.
- Step 2:Next, confirm that your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Step 3:Open the web browser and go to the official web page of Avast.
- Step 4:Search and locate the Avast Antivirus product.
- Step 5:Click Download.
- Step 6:Make sure that you download the product that supports your OS.
- Step 7:Once downloaded, go to the Downloads page and right-click on the setup file.
- Step 8:Select Run as administrator.
- Step 9:Click Yes when prompted.
- Step 10:Choose your language and configure the basic settings on the following screen.
- Step 11:Click Next and select the Install option on the following screen.
- Step 12:Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Step 13:Once it is completed, click Get Started.
Activate Avast Antivirus
Make sure that you open the web browser and go to the official Avast web page.
- Step 1:Open your Avast account.
- Step 2:Choose the Menu icon in the upper-left of the screen and select the Sign-in option.
- Step 3:Provide the required details to sign in.
- Step 4:Once logged in, follow the on-screen instructions and provide the activation code when prompted to activate the product on your computer.
- Step 5:On the following page, click Activate & Install.
- Step 6:Make sure that the Avast Antivirus gets installed on your new computer successfully.
- hopw now you have suceessfully known about Transfer Avast Subscription. For further queries, click the call button on this page.