TotalAV is an antivirus software that defends your computer in real-time from malware, spyware, ransomware, and several other threats. TotalAV is available as freeware, and you can pay for a subscription as well. The paid version of TotalAV also has a 30-day money-back guarantee as well. You can install TotalAV on Windows and Mac computers. You can even download & install TotalAV on smart devices as well.
TotalAV is an antivirus application with a lot of features, and here are a few of them.
- Step 1:TotalAV can be installed on Windows and Mac computers. They can be installed on smart devices such as phones and tablets as well.
- Step 2:TotalAV works efficiently without too many alerts and clears viruses in the background while not consuming low system resources.
- Step 3:The 'CleanUp' and System Boost features clear unwanted files from the computer and speeds up the system, respectively.
- Step 4:TotalAV also has features such as USB virus scan, registry startup scan, anti-spam, and much more.
Totalav Virus Scan
Follow these guidelines to scan your computer for viruses with TotalAV.
- Step 1:Once install TotalAV antivirus is done, Launch TotalAV on your computer by double-clicking the TotalAV icon on the desktop.
- Step 2:When the TotalAV dashboard appears, it displays the status of each tab, such as Antivirus, System Boost, Disk Cleaner, and Web Security.
- Step 3:Click the Antivirus tab. Click Scan Now to begin scanning the computer for viruses. After TotalAV completes the scan, click the Resolve button beside the Antivirus category to delete/neutralize the threats.
- Step 4:This completes the virus removal procedure for the TotalAV application.
Totalav Windows Install
Follow these guidelines to install Totalav on your windows computer.
- Step 1:Go to 'https://www.totalav.com' on your web browser and click the 'Download Free' button at the top.
- Step 2:Run the TotalAV installer as an administrator on your computer by right-clicking the file and choosing 'Run as administrator for Totalav windows install.'
- Step 3:TotalAV auto-extracts to the Program Files folder on your computer's default system drive.
- Step 4:The TotalAV dashboard appears. Click the 'Activate My Free Copy' button to get redirected to the payment page and proceed with Totalav windows install.
- Step 5:Create a TotalAV account and enter the payment information to purchase a TotalAV license.
- Step 6:Return to the TotalAV dashboard and key in the login credentials under the Login tab to finish Totalav windows install.
- Step 7:This completes the install TotalAV antivirus procedure.
How To Remove Totalav From My Computer
Here are the guidelines to remove TotalAV from my computer.
- Step 1:Log into the computer as an administrator and stop the TotalAV processes from the Task Manager window.
- Step 2:Open the Start menuclick Control Panelclick ‘Uninstall a program’choose TotalAVClick UninstallClick Yes to remove TotalAV from my computer.
- Step 3:Wait until the TotalAV application is uninstalled from your computer, and a restart prompt appears. Click Yes.
- Step 4:On a Windows 10 computer, click the Windows iconright-click TotalAVSelect SettingsSystemApps & featuresChoose TotalAVClick Uninstall and restart the computer to remove TotalAV from my computer.
Enable Totalav Virus Protection
Install TotalAV antivirus which protects the computer from viruses, spyware, and malware.To remove viruses with TotalAV from your computer, follow these steps .
- Step 1:
- Step 6:Launch TotalAV on your computer and go to the Antivirus tab. Click Scan Now and wait until the scan is completed.
- Step 2:
- Step 6:Click the 'Resolve' button when the scan is completed and then close the application.
After Totalav Disk Clean How to Start New Scan
Here are the guidelines to start a new scan with TotalAV.
- Step 1:Launch TotalAV by double-clicking the TotalAV desktop icon.
- Step 2:The TotalAV dashboard appears with the tabs such as Antivirus, System Boost, Sisk Cleaner, and Web Security on the left.
- Step 3:On the right, panels such as Antivirus, System Boost, Disk Cleaner, and Web Security are displayed with colored rings around them.
- Step 4:Below these tabs, the threat level is shown via a traffic light system. The range of threats is from green to red. Green means a low threat, and red indicates a high threat.
- Step 5:Click the green Scan Now button at the top and wait until the results load. If the Antivirus security result is near red, click the Resolve button to remove the threats from your computer.
Can't Install Totalav
If you can't install TotalAV antivirus on your computer, there is a chance that a virus is preventing antiviruses from being installed. Follow the guidelines mentioned below in the same sequence to resolve this TotalAV installation issue.
- Step 1:Click the Windows icon(Start)Type cmd in the text fieldPress EnterWhen the command prompt opens, type
'sfc /scannow' and press Enter.
- Step 2:After the scan operation is completed, close the command prompt.
- Step 3:Download the free rootkit removal tool from Kaspersky called TDSSkiller from the manufacturer's site. Run TDSSkiller as an administrator.
- Step 4:Download ADWCleaner and Combfix from trustworthy sites and run them on your computer one after the other.
- Step 5:Next, download Windows Repair from the manufacturer's site and install it on your computer. Run Windows Repair as an administrator as well.
- Step 6:When you open Windows RepairNavigate to start repairschoose all the necessary featuresStart.
- Step 7:You should now be able to install TotalAV on your computer.