Total Defense Antivirus Update
Total Defense is an antivirus and internet security software which includes internet security suite, mobile security, and online backup.It is a primary level antivirus software that lacks anti-phishing. It fights against spyware and malware effectively and is also fast in scanning the devices. Total Defense antivirus update is a simple and easy process.
- Step 1:Start your computer and connect it to your network.
- Step 2:Give a right-click on the Total Defense icon in the system tray.
- Step 3:Select the Update Product option and double-click it.
- Step 4:The Total Defense software will automatically check for the updates and downloads the latest version of the software.
- Step 5:Install the latest version of the Total Defense on your computer.
- Step 6:Keeping the antivirus software up-to-date will increase the security level.
Total Defense Update Download
Total Defense Update download from the Total Defense Account.
- Step 1:First, open your Total Defense software and access the log-in page of your Total Defense Account.
- Step 2:Enter your Email Address and Password that you registered while setting up the Total Defense software for the first time.
- Step 3:After logging into your Total Defense Account with necessary log-in information, select the Subscriptions.
- Step 4:On the Subscription page, identify the product that needs to be downloaded.
- Step 5:Copy the Activation code displayed on the screen or note it down for Total Defense antivirus update.
- Step 6:Click on the Download option to download the update for Total Defense.
- Step 7:After downloading the software update, enter the activation code to install it on your device.
- Step 8:Finally, the Total Defense Update is completed successfully.
Total Defense Update Failed
Sometimes Total Defense antivirus update may encounter failures.
- Step 1:Restart your computer and rerun the Total Defense Update to overcome this update failure.
- Step 2:Clear the browsing history and cookies from your computer to solve Total Defense update failed.
- Step 3:Free up your system RAM(Random Access Memory) space by deleting the unwanted files and folders.
- Step 4:Undo any recent hardware or software changes that have been made on your computer.
- Step 5:Scan for any virus or malware existing on your computer using Total Defense antivirus.
- Step 6:If your system detects any threat, delete the infected files.
- Step 7:If you are a Windows user, run the Windows registry repair tool and update the Total Defense antivirus software.
- Step 8:If you are still unable to update, then shutdown and restart your computer in Safe Mode as it troubleshoots the system error and allows only limited functions to sort out Total Defense update failed.
- Step 9:If you still have a problem with Total Defense antivirus update, contact our technical team.