What is Total Defense firewall?
This Total Defense firewall, manages the whole network for easy use, and maintains a regular scan of applications for better performance.
Configuring Firewall Settings in Total Defense
The configuring firewall settings in Total Defense can be done by following the given steps;
- Step 1:Open the Total Defense window, and select the update settings under My security tab.
- Step 2:From the View Settings menu, you can set up the Antivirus program.
- Step 3:You can modify the settings of other protection actions on Total Defense firewall.
- Step 4:In the Total Defence window, click My Settings from the upper-right side.
- Step 5:Under the Alert tab, you can choose the alert you desire, such as High Priority, All Alerts, and Custom Alerts for configuring firewall settings in Total Defense.
- Step 6:Under the Proxy tab, you can set up a proxy server for internet and specify the particular details of the proxy server. Click Apply to finalize the settings of Total Defense firewall.
- Step 7:The Update Options tab enables you to control the update timing on your computer. You can choose from the given options and also schedule a time for the update.
- Step 8:Under the Update History tab, you can check the update records.
Total Defense Disable Firewall
There are two methods for Total Defense disable firewall settings from the Total Defense Security:
- Step 1: Click Start, find Total Defense Internet Security Suite and open it.
- Step 2: From the security center window, go to the Web Protection tab.
- Step 3: Scroll down and deselect the Firewall option.
- Step 1: In the notifications bar on the lower-right side of the screen, right-click on the Total Defense Security icon.
- Step 2: Now, click My Internet.
- Step 3: Then, select Disable Firewall. The Total Defense firewall get's turned off