Sophos Utm Home Setup
To set up the Sophos UTM Home software, first, you need to create a Sophos ID. If you already have an account, then skip to the Initial Setup & Registration process for Sophos Utm home setup. If you don’t have an account, then create it on the official site of Sophos. After completing the Initial Setup & Registration process, confirm that your firewall is operational. Finally, verify & sync your Sophos product license.
How To Install Sophos Home
- Step 1:First, download the Sophos Home software from its official site.
- Step 2:You can download the trial version of the software to install Sophos home.
- Step 3:Now, open a web browser on your system and navigate to the official site of the Sophos Home software.
- Step 4:Click the Free trial tab if you wish to download the trial version of the Sophos Utm home setup software.
- Step 5:If you want the full version of the software, click the Buy Premium button
- Step 6:As soon as you click the Free Trail tab, the SOPHOS HOME Create Your Account dialog box will appear on the screen to install Sophos home.
- Step 7:Enter your credentials in the text field and click the Create Account button.
- Step 8:Now, an Email confirmation message will be sent to your registered email address.
- Step 9:Open the message and click the Create Account button.
- Step 10:Now the Sign in to your account wizard will appear on the screen.
- Step 11:Create a password and click the Sign In button to install Sophos home.
- Step 12:As soon as you click the Sign In button, the Welcome to Sophos Home! Let’s get started screen will be opened.
- Step 13:Click the Download button under the Protect this PC section.
- Step 14:Wait for the Sophos software to download.
- Step 15:Once the software is downloaded successfully, open it and begin the installation by following the on-screen instructions. Click the Finish button.
- Step 16:Now the Full Scan process begins automatically on Sophos Utm home setup.
- Step 17:Wait for the scanning process to complete.
- Step 18:After the successful completion of the scan process, the scan result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 19:Exit from the Sophos window by clicking the Close button.
Sophos Xg Firewall Home Edition Default Password
- Step 1:The default password of the Sophos XG Firewall Home is admin.
- Step 2:If you want to change the default password of the Sophos Utm home setup software, then sign in to the Admin Console using the administrator credentials.
- Step 3:Click AdministratorDevice AccessDefault Admin Password.
- Step 4:Type the default password in the required field.
- Step 5:Press the Tab button on your system keyboard to change Sophos home password.
- Step 6:Otherwise, click anywhere in the New Password text field and type the new password completing the requirement.
- Step 7:To confirm the new password, re-enter the same password in the below text field.
- Step 8:After entering the new password, click the Apply button to to change Sophos home password.
Sophos Home Reset Password
If you forgot your Sophos Home account password, then follow the guided instructions given below to reset Sophos Utm home setup account.
- Step 1:Navigate to the sign-in page of the Sophos Home software.
- Step 2:Click the Forgot Password link available at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3:Now the Forgot Password page will appear on the screen for Sophos home reset password.
- Step 4:Enter the e-mail address in the given field and click the Send Link button.
- Step 5:Now a message attached with the password reset link will be sent to your email address.
- Step 6:Open the email message, click the link, and perform the on-screen Sophos home reset passwordinstructions to finish the password reset process.
- Step 7:Once you reset your Sophos account password, check it by signing in to the account using the new password.
Sophos Home Uninstall Failed
- Step 1:You can use the Program Install & Uninstall Troubleshooter tool to uninstall the Sophos Utm home setup application.
- Step 2:Download & install the Program Install & Uninstall Troubleshooter tool on your system.
- Step 3:Run the application. Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstall process.
- Step 4:If you are facing any Sophos home uninstall failed issue while uninstalling the Sophos Home application from your system, then use the Windows File & Folder Troubleshooter application to uninstall Sophos Home.
- Step 5:Once you install the Windows File & Folder Troubleshooter tool, it will automatically diagnose & fix the files that blocking the installation process.
- Step 6:If the Sophos home uninstall failed issue persists, then contact our technical experts to fix this issue.
Sophos Home Real-time Protection Disabled
Follow the quick steps given below to disable the Sophos Home Real-Time protection feature.
- Step 1:From your system browser, sign in to the Sophos Home dashboard.
- Step 2:Locate the computer, click ProtectionGeneralReal-Time Protection on Sophos Utm home setup.