Sophos Home Mac
Sophos Home Mac is an antivirus software used to protect your system from all types of threats. The Sophos Home software will help you to fix online threats likeviruses, phishing scams, malware, exploits, and ransomware. The Sophos Home Mac software is available for download on the official site. You can also purchase the full or premium version of the software by paying the required amount. The Premium version of the software is available in two types. The first one is the1-year subscription, and the other is the two-year subscription. To install the trial version, then click theDownload Nowbutton available on the product purchase page. Once the Sophos Home software is installed successfully on your Mac system, open theSophos Home software, and utilize it as per your need.
How To Install Sophos Home For Mac
The Sophos Home software installation process is quite easy to perform in the Mac system.
- Step 1:First, download the Sophos Home software on your system.
- Step 2:You can get the trial version and the premium version of the software for the installation.
- Step 3:Locate the downloadedSophos Home.exe file on your system and open it.
- Step 4:Double-click on the Sophos Install folder followed by Sophos Installer.
- Step 5:Now the installation wizard will appear on the screen, click theOpen button to begin the installation process of Sophos home mac.
- Step 6:On the Introduction screen, click the Continue button to install Sophos home for Mac.
- Step 7:Now a pop-menu will appear on the screen prompting you to type your Mac system password.
- Step 8:Enter your system security key in the given text field and click the OK button.
- Step 9:Now the installation process begins to install Sophos home for Mac, wait for it to complete.
- Step 10:Once the Sophos Home software is installed successfully on your system The installation was successful message will appear on your Mac screen.
- Step 11:Exit from the Sophos Home installation wizard by clicking theClosebutton.
Uninstall Sophos Home Mac
- Step 1:Open Spotlight on your Mac system by pressing the keys cmd & space.
- Step 2:Now theSpotlight applicationwindow will open.
- Step 3:Click anywhere in the search field and type theRemove Sophos home keyword.
- Step 4:Click theContinue button to begin the uninstallation process.
- Step 5:To confirm the uninstallation process, you will be prompted to enter your Mac system password.
- Step 6:Enter it and click the OK button.
- Step 7:It takes a few minutes for the uninstallation process to complete.
- Step 8:Once the uninstall Sophos home Mac is done, The removal was successful message will appear on the screen.
Cannot Uninstall Sophos Home Mac
The main reason behind this issue is the presence of corrupted files on your Mac system. To know how to fix the Sophos Home uninstallation failed issue on your Mac system, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1:Navigate to the install log and look for the Spotlight application.
- Step 2:Open theSpotlightapplication for Console when you cannot uninstall Sophos home Mac.
- Step 3:Choose the install.log file from the /var/logdrop-down menu.
- Step 4:Run the Removal app on your Mac system.
- Step 5:Enter your Mac system password to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Step 6:Once the uninstall Sophos home Mac is complete, restart your system and utilize it as per your need.