Guidance For Sophos Antivirus Manual Update
The Sophos Antivirus program helps to protect your computer from all the known system threats. To keep track of the newly impacting threats, this program must be kept updated. Updating the Sophos Antivirus program to the latest version will improve its efficiency in removing the virus, malware, and other online threats. If you have enabled the Automatic Update feature, the Sophos Antivirus program itself checks for an update and gets updated automatically whenever an update is available. If you want to know how to update this program manually, refer to the step-by-step instructions given below sophos antivirus manual update.
- Step 1:Go to the Windows taskbar, search for the Sophos icon, and right-click it.
- Step 2:Choose the Update Now option.
- Step 3:The Sophos Antivirus program checks for an update.
- Step 4:If available, it will be updated to the most recent version.
- Step 5:Once done, you will see the ‘Update was successful’ message on the screen.
- Step 6:This indicates that the Sophos Antivirus program has been updated successfully.
- Step 1:Locate the Sophos Antivirus program, right-click its icon, and choose the Update Now option.
- Step 2:If a program update is available, it will be installed, and the ‘Sophos Antivirus is up to date’ message will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 1:Alternatively, you can update the Sophos Antivirus program by performing the following instructions.
- Step 2:Download the latest version of the Sophos Antivirus program from the manufacturer website (official Sophos web page).
- Step 3:Locate the downloaded antivirus program file in the Downloads folder and double-click it.
- Step 4:If you see the Open File dialog box on the screen, click the Run button.
- Step 5:Select the Yes option for confirmation.
- Step 6:The latest virus definitions of the Sophos Antivirus program will be installed on your computer.
- Step 7:If you have any queries regarding sophos antivirus manual update, you can contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button.