Get Your Quick Heal Antivirus For Mac
You might have the idea that the Mac does not require an antivirus considering that the mac OS is safe from security threats. However, the Mac is always prone to malware attacks, and this will allow your computer to be affected easily. Any computer system would require antivirus software to protect the data stored on it. The quick heal antivirus for Mac application is bundled with different features that will look after the security of your Mac and enable it to perform faster.
Some of the reasons to have the Quick Heal antivirus application on your Mac are:
- Step 1:It protects the Mac against various upcoming threats.
- Step 2:Makes use of fewer system settings
- Step 3:Like any other antivirus, it offers Parental control support.
- Step 5:It is equipped with the TrackMyLaptop feature. This feature is valid only if you register the Mac product key.
- Step 6:It protects your Mac from being a victim of phishing and guards your most valuable data.
- Step 7:It automatically provides updates to shield the Mac from the latest threats.
- Step 8:You can purchase or download the quick heal antivirus for Mac application for Mac from the official Quick Heal website.
Follow the steps to download Quick Heal antivirus to your Mac.
- Step 1:Open the default browser, enter the official Quick Heal URL in the address bar and press the Return button.
- Step 2:The page will open, and you will see a list of tabs below the Quick heal logo.
- Step 3:Scroll and click the Home Users tab and select the Antivirus program of your choice.
- Step 4:The chosen antivirus application will now open. You can select the license and the validity of the antivirus application from the given drop-down lists.
- Step 5:Click the Buy Now button.
- Step 6:The payment page will open. Follow the on-screen instructions to get the quick heal antivirus for Mac.
The Quick Heal antivirus application will be downloaded to your Mac.