Problems With Webroot SecureAnywhere
Problems with Webroot Secureanywhere is an antivirus software that protects your system from harmful viruses and worms present in your computer. The Webroot SecureAnywhere software fixes most of the issues. But at the same time, the Webroot application also faces some issues while performing the scan, error fixing, and more. You can fix these issues easily by referring to the troubleshooting instructions instructed by the experts. If the issue remains unchanged, then contact the technical support team to get more assistant to fix the problem.
CANNOT UNINSTALL WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE
If you are unable to uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere software from your computer, then perform the quick troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Step 1:First, make sure that you are signed into your system as an administrator.
- Step 2:Locate the Webroot SecureAnywhere software icon on your system’s taskbar and right-click on it.
- Step 3:Select the Shut down Protection option from the Context menu list.
- Step 4:Click the Yes button to confirm the shutdown process.
- Step 5:Now a dialog box will appear on the screen prompting you to enter the Characters displayed on the screen.
- Step 6:Enter the displayed characters in the given field and click the Continue button.
- Step 7:Once the Webroot SecureAnywhere application is shut down, go to the Control Panel window and select the Uninstall a Program option in the Programs section.
- Step 8:Choose Webroot SecureAnywhere and click the Uninstall button available at the top of the application list.
- Step 9:Once the Webroot SecureAnywhere software is uninstalled successfully, restart your system.
- Step 10:Make sure to remove the Webroot SecureAnywhere software registry files from your system.
- Step 11:If an error occurred during the Webroot SecureAnywhere software removal process, then open the Command Prompt application on your system.
- Step 12:Type the
C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe - uninstall keyword and press the Enter button.
- Step 13:Tap the Yes button after pressing the Enter button.
- Step 14:If you still can’t uninstall the Problems with Webroot Secureanywhere software from your system, then contact the technical experts to fix this issue.
WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEEPS POPPING UP
To fix the Webroot Secure Anywhere software keeps popping up issue, read and proceed with the troubleshooting instructions given below.
- Step 1:You have to perform a clean reinstallation process to fix this issue.
- Step 2:To perform the reinstallation of the Webroot SecureAnywhere software, first, uninstall it from your system.
- Step 3:Before you uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere application, make sure that you have your Keycode.
- Step 4:After uninstalling the Webroot SecureAnywhere application, restart your system and begin the reinstallation process.
- Step 5:Download the Webroot SecureAnywhere software file from its official site.
- Step 6:Open the downloaded new Webroot installer file and enter the keycode when prompted.
- Step 7:Make sure not to import any settings until the installation completes.
- Step 8:After the installation process, the Webroot SecureAnywhere application performs a scan process.
- Step 9:Wait for the scanning process to complete. Once the Problems with Webroot Secureanywhere application finishes the scanning process successfully, restart your system and check if the same error is displayed on the screen.
- Step 10:If so, contact our technical support team to resolve this issue.
WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE KEYCODE NOT WORKING
- Step 1:If your Webroot SecureAnywhere application’s keycode is not working, then first, check if you have purchased the right product.
- Step 2:Check if you have received an email message from Webroot related to keycode.
- Step 3:If your Webroot product keycode is expired, then get a new one from the official site and activate it.
- Step 4:To activate a new Keycode, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 5:Open the Webroot SecureAnywhere application on your system. Click the Gear icon and choose the My Account option.
- Step 6:Click the Keycode tab and enter the new code in the given field.
- Step 7:After entering the new keycode in the given field, click the Activate button.
- Step 8:Once the new code is activated successfully, run a test scan and check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 9:You can contact our technical experts if the same issue persists even after performing the above steps.
DISABLE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE
You can disable the Problems with Webroot Secureanywhere application easily.Read and proceed with the guided instructions given below to disable the Webroot SecureAnywhere application on your system.
- Step 1:Locate & right-click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere application icon on your system’s taskbar.
- Step 2:Choose the Shut Down Protection option and click the Yes button to confirm the action.
- Step 3:As soon as you enable the Shut Down Protection option, the Webroot SecureAnywhere application will be disabled automatically.
- Step 4:If the above troubleshooting method does not work, then check the main settings of the Webroot SecureAnywhere application.
- Step 5:Open Webroot, and click the Advanced Settings option available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 6:Check if the Show a system tray icon and Allow SecureAnywhere to be shut down manually options are selected.
- Step 7:If not, select them. Now the Problems with Webroot Secureanywhere application is disabled successfully.