How To Panda Cloud Antivirus Windows Xp?
- Step 1:Panda Cloud is an antivirus software developed by Panda Security.
- Step 2:The antivirus comes free and with paid subscriptions.
- Step 3:It is cloud-based, which means the files are scanned on a remote server without using the processor machine.
There are two ways how to panda cloud antivirus Windows XP.
It disables viruses, trojans, worm, spyware, hacker, security risks, and other malicious websites from harming the computer.It also slows down the system in the process.
- Step 1: Once you have done purchasing the Panda cloud antivirus, you will receive a welcome mail from Panda security,
- Step 2 You can open the mail and follow the instructions to complete the CD installation.
- Step 3: The setup page will appear, showing you a list of options.
- Step 4: Now, you can download, install, and also create your Panda email account for login.
- Step 5: You will see an activation key and serial number given to activate the antivirus.
- Step 1: Log in to your Panda account using the ID you got while registering for your product.
- Step 2: You will find a plus icon that says add product.
- Step 3: Locate your antivirus and select it for Installation.
Off late, how to panda cloud antivirus Windows XP has stopped its services. It means that the antivirus will still be there in their system but will be vulnerable to attacks and open to high risks. The Panda antivirus still continues to provide security for the other versions of Windows 7 & 8.1.