Panda Antivirus Won't Uninstall
If you have tried the general method of uninstalling from the Control Panel and the Panda Antivirus software was not removed from the computer, follow the methods given below to uninstall Panda Antivirus completely.
- Step 1: computer in Safe Mode and removing the Panda Antivirus software:
- Step 2: Try uninstalling the software from Safe Mode.
- Step 3: If you are using Windows 10 operating system, press the Windows key and type Change advanced startup options in the search section. Then, press Enter.
- Step 4: Navigate to the Advanced Startup section and select the Recovery tab. Then, click Restart now.
- Step 5: Select Troubleshoot and click the Advanced option.
- Step 6: Go to Startup Settings and click on the Restart button.
- Step 7: Select the Enable Safe Mode option by entering the correct number on the keyboard.
- Step 8: On your Windows computer, go to Control Panel from Settings.
- Step 9: Select the Add or Remove Programs option and select the software. Then, click Remove.
- Step 10: Remove both the Agent and Protection program of the Panda Antivirus software.
- Step 1: Locate the installation folder of Panda Antivirus and delete all the registry files of the Antivirus.
- Step 2: Download the Panda Generic Uninstaller tool from the official Panda Security website.
- Step 3: Open the downloaded uninstaller tool to remove the Antivirus software. Select Yes when prompted for confirmation to reboot the computer for clean uninstall. Then, click on the OK button in the Generic Uninstaller window.
- Step 4: Wait until the rebooting process gets completed.
- Step 5: The Panda Antivirus software will be uninstalled, and all the registry files of Panda Antivirus will be removed from your computer.
- Step 1:Press Windows+R and open the Run dialog box.
- Step 2:Enter the command" services.msc" in the search box and click OK.
- Step 3:Check if the Panda Antivirus software is still running on the background.
- Step 4:Select the program and click on the Disable button.
- Step 5:Restart your computer and try uninstalling the Panda Antivirus software again.