Panda Antivirus Mac
Using the Panda Antivirus Mac software, you can visit any webpage, download any file from any of the websites, and play any video without worrying. Because the Panda antivirus offers complete protection against viruses, cyber-attacks, malware, spyware, and advanced threats.
You can quickly install the Panda antivirus on your Mac computer using the wizard that is included in the application. The installation process will be the same for the following two scenarios:
Scenario 1: Due to OS compatibility.
- Step 1:When you install the Panda antivirus software for the first time.
- Step 2:When you have formatted your computer, and you need to install the Panda Antivirus Mac software again.
Before you install the antivirus on your Mac, ensure that your Mac computer meets the requirements listed below:
Step 1-Checking Minimum Requirements:
- Step 1:Processor - A Mac computer having Intel Core 2 Duo processor.
- Step 2:Hard disk - A disk with 1.5 GB available space.
- Step 3:OS (Operating System) - macOS High Sierra.macOS X 10.8 or a higher version.
If your Mac OS satisfies all the above requirements, you can continue with step 2.
Step 2-Running the Installation File:
- Step 1:Get the PAVMAC.dmg file either from the disc provided or by downloading it from the official site.
- Step 2:Double-click the PAVMAC.dmg file.
- Step 3:You will see a window appear on your screen.
- Step 4:Follow the instructions displayed in the window to complete the installation process. After carrying out each instruction, press the Continue button to go to the next one.
- Step 5:If you wish to go back to a previous step, press the Go Back button.
Step 3-Following the instructions in the installation wizard:
- Step 1:In the installation wizard, you will be asked for your computer’s administrative password. You would have created this password while setting up your Mac computer initially.
- Step 2:In case you do not know or have forgotten this password, contact the person who initially set up your Mac computer.
- Step 3:When you have finished following all the steps in your installation wizard, you have to restart your computer.
- Step 4:So, click the Restart button to restart your Mac and activate the Panda Antivirus Mac software.