How to Fix Norton Sonar protection issue?
Norton Sonar protection is a security function that helps detect any harmful programs that affect your device, such as malware, virus attacks, etc. It helps protect your device from any malicious activities and also helps in safeguarding your data from being corrupted. Norton Sonar protection is one of the top-rated antivirus features. It is designed perfectly to understand and analyze the system program to find out the malicious activities that affect your PC. Though it has many admirable qualities, sometimes it goes through some technical issues, such as protection error, which can be solved by following simple and easy steps. Let us see how to fix the Norton Sonar protection issue.
Steps to fix the Norton Sonar protection issue
Restart your PC
- Step 1: Restarting is a process that helps to enable the program from sleep mode and resolves the issue. Try restarting your PC before performing any other technical troubleshooting, as restarting provides immediate solution and solves your problem.
- Step 2: You’ll have to close all the programs that are running in the background.
- Step 3: Now, Restart your PC and make sure the problem gets resolved.
Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Step 1: Uninstall the Norton Sonar protection software from your PC.
- Step 2: Go to the Start menu and select the Control Panel.
- Step 3: Next, navigate to Program and Features.
- Step 4: Search and locate the Norton program from the list and uninstall the software.
- Step 5: If the software can't be removed using the normal uninstallation process, download the Norton .
Remove and Reinstall tool
- Step 1: Go to the official web page of Norton and search for the removal tool.
- Step 2: Select the removal tool and click Download.
- Step 3: Make sure you have downloaded the software that supports your OS.
- Step 4: Now, search for the NRnR tool on the Downloads page and double-click on the NRnR tool to install the software by clicking Run.
- Step 5: Next, you need to accept and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Step 6: Turn off your Internet connection.
- Step 7: The removal tool will search for the software on your PC.
- Step 8: Select the Remove now option and wait until the uninstallation process gets completed.
- Step 9: Select Restart now.
- Step 10: Your PC resumes and pops up with the reinstall Norton window.
- Step 11: Choose the Click here to reinstall the software option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Step 12: Now, make sure the problem is resolved.