Norton Security With Backup
The Norton Security With Backup product provides protection to windows, mac, smartphones, and tablets. It backs up personal photos, videos, and other files on the computer. The features included in the norton security with backup program are listed below.
- Step 1:Protects your devices against viruses, spyware, and malware
- Step 2:Provides protection to online transactions
- Step 3:Backing up the files to protect the device from ransomware
The operating systems compatible with the norton security with back up product are provided here.
- Windows xp (32-bit)
- Windows vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8/8 pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1/8.1 pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Latest three versions of mac
- Android 2.3
- Ios 6
Norton's security with backup 10 devices
The Norton Security With Backup photos, movies, and other files on your computer to the specified location. You can store the backed up files to the cloud or external hard drive. The main feature of this product is to help children to explore the internet more safely while browsing. To add an additional device to norton, send en email instead of entering the product key every time. The instructions to install the norton product in other devices are given in the email. The major advantage of using the norton security with backup product is premium protection for up to 10 devices.
Norton's security with backup download
Proceed with the simple steps below to download the Norton's Security With Backup program on your computer.
- Step 1:Start your default browser on the computer.
- Step 2:Go to the official website of the norton product.
- Step 3:You can download the free trial version on the computer.
- Step 4:On the norton product’s web page, click the enter a product key button.
- Step 5:When you see the next page on the screen, navigate to the sign in tab.
- Step 6:Complete the email address and password fields the valid information.
- Step 7:After selecting the remember on this device option, click sign in.
- Step 8:When you see the next window on the screen, type the product key in the enter your product key field and click the arrow key.
- Step 9:Note: Find the product key in the confirmation email.
- Step 10:Click the agree and download button to begin the Norton Security With Backup program download process on the computer.
How to install norton's security with backup
When you double-click the downloaded norton's security with backup file, the uac (user account control) window displays on the screen. Click yes to continue.
Click the agree & install button as soon as you see the subsequent window on the screen. Now, the norton's security with backup program is installed on the computer.
How to disable norton's security with backup
To know how to disable the norton's security with backup program on your computer, read the instructions given below.
- Step 1:Search for the norton security with backup application’s icon in the notification area and then click it.
- Step 2:From the displayed options, select the auto-protect option.
- Step 3:Now, the security request window displays on the screen.
- Step 4:Set the duration to disable the norton's security with backup product on your computer from the select the duration drop-down menu.
- Step 5:Then, click the ok button in the security request window.
- Step 6:Go back to the windows desktop screen.
- Step 7:Right-click the norton security with backup icon in the notification tray.
- Step 8:Select the disable smart firewall option.
- Step 9:Set the time when you see the security request window on the screen.
- Step 10:After turning off the firewall feature of the Norton Security With Backup program, click ok.