Norton Security Settings
Norton Internet Security is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 8.1, Mac, and Android Operating Systems. The Norton's Internet Security software provides advanced security to your computer. Follow the content provided below to know more about the settings in the Norton's Internet Security software.
Norton's security settings how to change firewall settings norton's internet security
Proceed with the guidelines mentioned below to configure or change the firewall settings in the Norton's Internet Security software.
- Step 1:Open the Norton's Internet Security 2008 application.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Norton's Internet Security tab and then click the down arrow key next to the Settings option.
- Step 3:In the Norton's Internet Security Options window, click Personal FirewallConfigurePersonal Control.
- Step 4:Now, you will see the CTI Navigator list.
- Step 5:Select the Allow option in the appropriate field.
- Step 6:Click the Allow button and then click the OK button.
Norton's internet security vpn settings
- Step 1:Download the Norton internet Security software along with the Norton Wi-Fi Privacy software.
- Step 2:After installing the software, open the Norton Wi-Fi Privacy software.
- Step 3:Click the Sign In tab, enter the email address and password, and click the Sign In button.
- Step 4:If you do not have a Norton Security account, move to the Create an Account tab.
- Step 5:Follow the on-screen guidelines to register your account to Norton.
- Step 6:After signing in to the Norton account, a new window opens.
- Step 7:Navigate to the Virtual Location tab. The location of your region is detected automatically.
- Step 8:The available options in the Settings menu are Install on Another Device, Help, Launch at Startup, Autoconnect, About, and Quit Norton WiFi Privacy.
- Step 9:To change any account settings, click the User Profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
Norton's internet security smart firewall settings
- Step 1:Launch the Norton Internet Security 2009 application.
- Step 2:Move to the Internet section and then click the Settings button.
- Step 3:In the Smart Firewall section, click the Configure icon next to the Program Control field.
- Step 4:When you see the Settings window, click the OK button that is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5:Next to the program, select the Allow option from the appropriate drop-down list.
- Step 6:In the Program Control window, click the Add button.
- Step 7:After selecting the OK button, close the Norton Internet Security application.