Norton Security problems
The Unable to Activate issue may occur when you try to install the Norton Security software that is already installed on some other system. This Norton Security problem is very common, follow the below mentioned steps to fix this issue.
- Step 1:Try to enter the activation key when prompted during the installation process.
- Step 2:If it doesn’t work, then from your Norton account, send the email install invitation or download the Norton product.
- Step 3:The guided instructions given below will help you send the email install invitation from your Norton account.
- Step 4:Sign into your Norton account using the credentials.
- Step 5:Locate the software file you want and click the Download button, followed by Install on another device.
- Step 6:To finish the download process, enter your email address and click the Send button.
- Step 7:After clicking the Send button, check your email and follow the instructions displayed on it to finish the installation process.
- Step 8:Now, open the Norton email on the system you wish to install the Norton application.
- Step 9:Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
- Step 10:Similarly, if you wish to download the Norton Internet Security application using your Norton account credentials, then log into your account, choose the product from the My Subscriptions tab, and click the Download button followed by Install on this device.
- Step 11:Finish the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 12:If the issue persists, contact the Norton technical support team to fix this issue.
I Can't remove norton internet security
- Step 1:The Norton Removal Tool can be used to uninstall the Norton Internet Security application from your system.
- Step 2:Download and install the Norton Removal Tool application on your system.
- Step 3:Run the tool on your system and check if the Norton application is removed.
- Step 4:If yes, restart your computer and use it as before.
- Step 5:If not, contact the Norton technical support team to fix this issue.
Norton Security Live Update Failed
If the McAfee Antivirus Plus Firewall keeps turning off, then read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:First, restart your computer. If the issue persists, follow the guided instructions given below to fix it.
- Step 2:Make sure that you are signed into your system as an administrator.
- Step 3:After that, check the virus definition date of the Norton application.
- Step 4:Locate and double-click on the Norton icon.
- Step 5:Navigate to the main window of the application and click the Security application.
- Step 6:Click Security Status IndicatorDefinitions.
- Step 7:The definition date of your antivirus software is displayed on the screen.
- Step 8:Check the date.
- Step 9:If it is a day less than the renewal date, then update the application after waiting for one day.
- Step 10:If it is a day more than the renewal date, then update the Norton application immediately.
- Step 11:After updating the application, check if the issue is resolved.
- Step 12:You can get assistance from our technical experts to fix this issue.
Norton Security Backup Error
Follow the guidelines instructed below to resolve the Norton Security Backup issue.