Norton security is not working
If Norton security is not working properly, follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot the Norton antivirus problem
- Step 1:The first solution for this problem is to close all the applications or programs running on your system.
- Step 2:Next, restart your computer and check if the error has been rectified.
- Step 3:Check if you are connected properly to the Internet. Reconnect them if required.
- Step 4:Uninstall the Norton Internet Security software and install it after a few seconds.
- Step 5:To do so, make use of the Norton Remove and Uninstall Tool.
- Step 6:Download it to your system and run it to remove any Norton product available on your system.
Norton security scan not working
If Norton security is not working properly and unable to perform Scan, then follow the below-mentioned steps to solve it.
- Step 1:First, run LiveUpdate to resolve this issue.
- Step 2:Launch the Norton interface on your system and select the Security option from the main screen.
- Step 3:Choose the LiveUpdate option. Tap the OK button once the LiveUpdate process is over.
- Step 4:You have to run the update until the Your Norton Product has the Latest Protection Updates message is displayed.
- Step 5:Reboot your computer and check if the error has been rectified.
- Step 6:The next step is to download the Norton Power Eraser and run it on your system.
- Step 7:Download and save the Norton Power Eraser to your Desktop.
- Step 8:Wait until the power Eraser is installed and then launch it on your system.
- Step 9:Tap the scan for Risks option in the next step and then restart the computer.
- Step 10:If you wish to exclude rootkit scan, then untick the checkbox near the Include Rootkit Scan option.
- Step 11:Make use of the solutions displayed on your system to resolve the problem.
Norton internet security identity safe not working
- Step 1:First, check if the credentials you are using to log in to Identity Safe are correct or not.
- Step 2:Re-enter the credentials and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Step 3:Check the Internet connection and then log out of Norton Identity Safe.
- Step 4:Sign in after a few minutes to sort the error. Tap the Username available on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5:Click the OK button when the Sign Out dialog box is displayed. Sign after a few minutes.
- Step 6:If you need further assistance in resolving the Identity safe issue, you can contact our technical team.
Norton internet security live update not working
If Norton security is not working properly and unable to perform a live update, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Step 1:If the LiveUpdate feature is not working or if any update fails, then find out the issue and then take the appropriate steps to solve it.
- Step 2:To find the issue, open the Norton interface in the first step.
- Step 3:When the main Norton screen appears, choose the Security option by double-clicking on it.
- Step 4:Select the LiveUpdates option, and the Norton product will be connected to the Internet.
- Step 5:It will search for any available updates and download them automatically.
- Step 6:If an update fails, then you have to go to the Results section and tap the View Summary option.
- Step 7:After the Norton LiveUpdate Summary window opens, find the update that failed and select the More Information option to view more information about the error.
- Step 8:Perform troubleshooting according to the issue that is displayed there.
Norton internet security not working after system restore
- Step 1:The instructions that are displayed below will help you solve errors that occur after a system restore.
- Step 2:You have to disable the Norton Product Tamper Protection feature.
- Step 3:Go to Norton Settings and select the Quick Controls option. Untick the checkbox near the Norton Tamper Protection option.
- Step 4:When the Security Request window appears, choose the Permanently option from the Select the Duration drop-down list.
- Step 5:Run the system restore process again and check if the problem is sorted out.
- Step 6:After a few minutes, turn on the Tamper Protection feature.
- Step 7:If the issue is not resolved, then uninstall Norton and install it again.
Norton mobile security not working
- Step 1:With the help of the two solutions provided below, you can rectify the Norton Mobile Security not working error.
- Step 2:First, configure the app settings. Go to Android Settings and then select the Apps option.
- Step 3:Tap the Settings icon available in the top-right corner and select the Draw Over Other Apps option.
- Step 4:When the list of apps is displayed, choose the Norton Mobile Security app.
- Step 5:Turn on the Status Indicator available next to the Permit Drawing Over Other Apps option.
- Step 6:Next, enable the Device Administration feature.
- Step 7:To do so, launch the Norton Mobile Security app and select the Set Device Administrator option.
- Step 8:Press the Activate button to activate the feature.
Norton secure vpn not working
- Step 1:First, open the Norton Secure VPN on your system and click on the Profile icon to choose the Sign Out option.
- Step 2:Tap the Settings icon and then choose the Quit Norton Secure VPN option.
- Step 3:Now, restart your device. Once it turns on, sign in to Norton VPN using your credentials. Check if it is working properly now.
- Step 4:If you have installed the Norton 360 VPN, then open the Norton interface.
- Step 5:Choose the Open option from the drop-down menu available near the Secure VPN option.
- Step 6:Once the Secure VPN window opens, you have to click the slide bar available next to it.
- Step 7:Enable it after a few seconds and check if the issue has been rectified.
Norton security toolbar not working in chrome
- Step 1:Check if you have enabled the Norton toolbar in your Chrome browser.
- Step 2:Go to the Norton Settings and select the Norton Identity Protection option available under Detailed Settings.
- Step 3:Tap the Configure button available near the Identity Safe option.
- Step 4:Click the Settings option in the Norton window and go to the General tab.
- Step 5:Click the Install Extension option available near Google Chrome.
- Step 6:Use the instructions displayed on your system's screen to rectify this error.
- Step 7:Run the LiveUpdate to download and install any new updates that are available.
If Norton security is not working on your computer, contact our technical team by clicking the call button displayed on this screen.