Norton security for mac
The norton security application provides device security, online privacy, and identity theft protection.
Norton internet security for mac free download
Read the simple instructions mentioned below to know how to download the Norton security for mac computer without a subscription.
- Step :Go to google chrome or other web browsers on the mac computer.
- Step :Visit the norton page.create an account if you are not already a registered member.
- Step :Specify the free trial option and sign in to the norton account.
- Step :Click the appropriate link to download the norton security on the mac computer.
- Step :Perform the on-screen prompts to complete the download and installation process of the norton internet security application on the mac computer.
Norton internet security 5 for mac
The norton internet security 5 application protects your mac computer from online threats by blocking unsafe and fake websites while surfing through the internet. You can perform online transactions securely. The key features included in the norton internet security 5 application are listed below for your reference.
- Fast, light, internet security and antivirus protection for mac
- Antiphishing technology
- Smart two-way firewall
- Location awareness
- Vulnerability protection
- Antivirus protection
- Confidential file guard
- Daily protection updates
- Email and instant message monitoring
- Mac application controls
Norton security standard for mac
The norton security standard protects your mac computer from viruses, spyware, and other threats. The features in the norton security standard application are online protection, vulnerability protection, and location awareness.
Symantec norton security deluxe for mac
The main advantage of using the norton security deluxe application is online privacy. Additional features included in the application are mentioned here.
- Real-time threat protection
- Dark web monitoring
- 50gb cloud storage
- Secure vpn
- Password manager
- Parental controls
Norton security for mac comcast
If you want to use the norton security online program on your mac computer, remove the previously installed norton product.
Once you finish uninstalling the existing norton product from the mac computer, proceed with the steps mentioned here to install the norton security online application.
- Step 1:Navigate to your default web browser on the mac computer and then visit the comcast page.
- Step 2:Go to the norton security online section and click the download now button.
- Step 3:When you see the prompt window on the screen, type the user name and password of comcast.
- Step 4:If you are a new user to the norton product, create a norton account by clicking the create account button and follow the prompts that are displayed on the screen to sign up for the norton account.
- Step 5:If you have already created your norton account, click the sign in button and enter the norton login credentials in the given fields to log in to the norton account.
- Step 6:When the get started window on the screen, click the agree & download button.
- Step 7:Navigate to the download list on the mac computer and then double-click the installer file of the norton security online application. Click the open button followed by the install button.
- Step 8:Now, you will be prompted to type the mac login information. Click the install helper button.
- Step 9:Click the open system preferences button when the system extension blocked window displays on the screen.
- Step 10:Click the allow button in the security & privacy button. As soon as you get the installation successful message on the screen, click restart.
- Step 11:Once the mac computer has been restarted, the main interface of the norton security online application will be launched automatically.
Norton security for mac live update error
- Step 1:Try to restart your mac computer and check if the liveupdate error has been resolved.
- Step 2:If the liveupdate error persists, perform the solutions mentioned here.
- Step 3:You have to allow the access to symantec from the firewall.
- Step 4:Remove the norton internet security application from the mac computer and re-install it as per the on-screen guidelines.
Uninstall norton security for mac
- Step 1:On your mac computer’s desktop, click the go tab at the top of the screen. Select the applications option from the displayed context menu.
- Step 2:When you see the applications window, search for the norton security application. Click the norton security icon and select the move to trash option.
- Step 3:When prompted, you have to enter the administrator password in the password field for authentication and click the ok button.
- Step 4:Now, the norton security uninstall window will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:As soon as you click the uninstall button, the ‘a helper tool is needed to uninstall norton security’ message displays on the screen.
- Step 6:Re-type the administrator password in the password field and click the install helper button. To finish the Norton security for mac uninstallation process, click the restart now button to restart the system.
- Step 7:When the system restarts, click the go tab and select the computer option. In the search bar, type norton.
- Step 8:On the main panel, right-click the install norton security icon and select the move to trash option.
- Step 9:Navigate back to the desktop of the mac computer, click the trash icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 10:Select all the norton security and install norton security applications from the trash folder.
- Step 11:Click the empty button at the top-right corner of the screen. Click the empty trash button again for confirmation. This will completely uninstall the norton security application from the mac computer.
For assistance in installing Norton security for mac, You can contact our technical experts by clicking the call button available on the screen.