Norton antivirus for laptop
Norton security application is used to protect your system from harmful threats. Norton’s internet security application has six patented layers of protection that secures your laptop from almost any kind of threat. To secure your personal information while using a public wi-fi network, you can use the norton secure vpn application. Install the norton secure vpn application on your system to protect your data. In most of the norton applications, you can find the antivirus, virus removal, malware protection, cloud backup, password manager, and secure vpn features. Download and install Norton antivirus for laptop, as per your requirement. In the section below, you can find the information related to the norton internet security software features, and steps to install, remove, and disable it. Read the instructions given below and proceed with the same.
Norton internet security for laptop
Norton internet security is an application that protects your personal information. Some cool features that you can access by installing the norton internet security application on your system are listed below.
- Six patented layers of protection.
- Auto-update automatically updates your norton product.
- Threat-removal layer helps to remove all kinds of threats.
- Scam insight if you are visiting unknown or unauthorized websites, this feature alerts you. Reviews the website and tells you if it is safe to share your personal information.
- Cloud-based controls update, renew, installation, and resolving process can be done easily.
- Password manager secures your identity.
How to install norton internet security on laptop ?
The guided instructions given below will direct you to install the Norton antivirus for laptop on your Windows 10 in s mode.
- Step 1:First, download the norton internet security software file from its official site.
- Step 2:On your laptop, launch the default web browser.
- Step 3:Before you begin the download process, check if your laptop is online.
- Step 4:Now, sign in to the norton web page.
- Step 5:Locate and click the my norton tab followed by the download button.
- Step 6:Now the get started window will open. Click the get it from microsoft button on it.
- Step 7:The microsoft store window will open.
- Step 8:Look for the norton internet security application and click the get button.
- Step 9:Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the norton internet security product purchase process.
- Step 10:If you don’t have a norton account, then click the create an account button.
- Step 11:If you already have the norton account, then enter the credentials in the given field when prompted.
- Step 12:Finish the norton internet security installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 13:To get more assistance in installing the Norton antivirus for laptop, click the call button available on this screen.
How do i remove norton internet security from my laptop ?
To remove the norton internet security application from your mac laptop, read and proceed with the simple, quick steps given below.
- Step 1:Click the finder icon available at the top of the taskbar and navigate to the favorites section.
- Step 2:Choose the applications option.
- Step 3:Now the list of applications installed on your mac system will appear on the screen.
- Step 4:Locate the norton internet security icon, and click and drag it to the trash or bin icon.
- Step 5:To finish the removal process, you will be asked to enter your mac system’s administrator account password.
- Step 6:Enter your mac system’s password in the given field and click the ok button followed by uninstall.
- Step 7:Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the norton internet security software uninstallation.
- Step 8:Finally, click the restart now button.
How to remove norton internet security from hp laptop ?
You can uninstall the norton internet security application from your hp laptop in three different ways.
- From the windows control panel.
- From the start menu/
- From the start screen (windows 8/ 8.1).
From the windows control panel:
- Step 1:On your hp laptop, navigate to the control panel section, and select the programs and features, add/ remove programs, or uninstall a program option.
- Step 2:Choose the norton internet security application from the programs list.
- Step 3:Click the uninstall/ change or change/remove button, followed by yes in the pop-up dialog box that appears.
- Step 4:Once the norton internet security application is uninstalled successfully, restart your system.
From the start menu:
- Step 1:Click the start menu and select the all programs or all apps option.
- Step 2:Choose the norton internet security application, and click the uninstall norton security button.
- Step 3:Perform the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstallation process.
From the start screen:
- Step 1:Launch the start screen on your windows 8/8.1.
- Step 2:Locate and right-click on the norton internet security application.
- Step 3:Click the uninstall button.
- Step 4:After completing the uninstallation process successfully, restart your hp laptop.
- Step 5:You can also use the Norton remove & reinstall tool to uninstall the Norton antivirus for laptop.
- Step 6:Download the norton remove and reinstall tool from its official site.
- Step 7:Install the downloaded tool on your hp laptop and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the uninstallation.
Disable norton security on new acer laptop
- Step 1:You can find the norton security icon in the notification area on your acer laptop.
- Step 2:Locate and right-click on it.
- Step 3:Choose the disable auto-protect option.
- Step 4:Now, the security request window will open.
- Step 5:Set the duration from the drop-down menu and click the ok button.
- Step 6:Now, the Norton antivirus for laptop security will be disabled until the duration you have set.