Norton security alert
Norton Security Alerts are sent to you if there are any issues with regard to the security of the device in which you have installed it. It will help you find any threats before it damages or corrupts the PC.
Norton Security Alerts For Email
- Step 1:Norton has the facility to send you security newsletters or alerts when there is a threat.
- Step 2:You can enable the feature using the following procedure.
- Step 3:First, sign in to your Norton account and then go to the Account Settings page.
- Step 4:Access Email Preferences and then choose the language of your choice from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5:Tick the checkbox near the Email me Product Updates, Offers, and Security Newsletter option.
Norton Security Alerts Pop Up
To enable the Security Alert pop-up option, you have to follow the procedure stated here.
- Step 1:Open the Norton interface on your system and select the Settings option.
- Step 2:Tap GeneralNorton Tasks
- Step 3:Now the Norton tasks will be displayed on the screen, click the Toggle button beside the Norton Task Notification option.
- Step 4:Similarly, disable all the options. After that, click the Apply button.
Disable Norton Internet Security Alerts
To know how to disable the Norton Internet Security alerts, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:First, disable the Auto-Protect option and then the Smart Firewall feature.
- Step 2:Locate the Norton Internet Security application on the notification bar and right-click on it.
- Step 3:Select the Disable Auto-Protect option.
- Step 4:Now the Security Request dialog box will appear on the screen.
- Step 5:Choose the duration from the drop-down menu and click the OK button.
- Step 6:Now, right-click the Norton icon again and select the Disable Smart Firewall option.
- Step 7:Now the Norton security alert for Internet is turned OFF successfully.