Norton Network Security
Norton Internet Security protects your devices from virus attacks. Additional features included in the Norton Network Security software are email spam filtering, personal firewall, and phishing protection.
Network Security Map
Norton software provides the Network Security Map feature. When you update the Norton Internet Security software to the latest version, it does not support the Norton Security Map feature. This feature helps to set the trust level for your devices. Also, it helps to monitor your device’s network.
Norton security suite backup to network drive
To back up to a network drive, you have to map the network drive to your computer. Follow the guidelines provided here to map the network drive to the computer.
- Step 1:Press the Win and E keys at the same time to launch the File Explorer on the Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:On the left panel, find the This PC tab, and click it.
- Step 3:Click the Computer tab and then select the Map Network Drive option.
- Step 4:Select the drive letter of your choice from the Drive list.
- Step 5:Mention the path of the folder in the Folder field. You can make use of the Browse option to find the folder. Make sure to checkmark the box next to the Reconnect at sign-in option.
- Step 6:The last step in mapping the network drive on the Windows 10 computer is to select the Finish button.
Norton internet security network sharing
- Step 1:In the Norton software, navigate to the Policies window.
- Step 2:Select the Endpoint Protection option followed by the Endpoint Protection Default Policy option.
- Step 3:Select the Save a Copy button in the Endpoint Protection Policy window.
- Step 4:Fill the Name and Description fields with the correct information.
- Step 5:Go to the Network Protection section in the Policy Configuration window.
- Step 6:Select theFirewall Rulesoption followed by the‘Enable File and Printer Sharing’ option.
- Step 7:Specify the groups for which you need to use this feature in the Groups field.
- Step 8:Select the Save & Apply button.
Norton internet security block all network traffic
When the Norton Internet Security blocks all network traffic, you have to disable the Block All Network traffic feature by performing the simple instructions mentioned below.
- Step 1:Open the Norton Internet Security 2011 on your computer.
- Step 2:Click theSettings tab at the top of the screen.
- Step 3:On the main panel, click theNetwork Settingsoption.
- Step 4:Scroll down the page and then find theBlock All Network Trafficoption.
- Step 5:Next to theBlock All Network Trafficoption, turn off thetoggle. If you need a remote assistance for Norton network security, Click the call button available on the screen