Norton Internet Security Settings
Norton Internet Security is a malware removal software that provides protection to the computer. To know more about the Norton Internet Security Settings for the software, follow the steps provided below.
Security Settings For Teamviewer
When the Norton Internet Security blocks Teamviewer, follow the instructions mention below to unblock it.
- Step 1:Launch the main window of the Norton Internet Security software by double-clicking its icon on the Windows desktop.
- Step 2:Select the Advanced option and then click the Firewall option that is located at the left panel of the screen.
- Step 3:Go to SettingsApplication Blocking SettingsAdd Application button.
- Step 4:Select the Team Viewer application from the list.
- Step 5:If you are not able to see the Team Viewer application, select the ‘Other and Extend your search’ option.
- Step 6:Once you have chosen the Team Viewer application, select the Done button followed by the Reboot button.
How To Change Firewall Settings Norton Internet Security
Proceed with the guidelines mentioned below to know how to configure the firewall settings in the Norton Internet Security software.
- Step 1:Open the main interface of the Norton Internet Security 2010 software.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Internet section and then select the Settings link.
- Step 3:Move to the Smart Firewall section and select the Configure option next to the Program Control option.
- Step 4:In the Program Control window, select the Allow option next to the specified program option’s drop-down menu.
- Step 5:Select the Add button followed by the OK button.
Norton Internet Security Vpn Settings
- Step 1:Download the Norton Wi-Fi Privacy software from the manufacturer site.
- Step 2:After the Norton Wi-Fi Privacy software completes the installation process, launch its main interface.
- Step 3:Go to the Sign In tab, fill the Email address and Password fields, and select Sign In to log into the Norton account.
- Step 4:If you do not have a Norton account, select the Create an Account tab, and register your Norton account using your email address.
- Step 5:In the next window, you can see WiFi Privacy, Virtual Location, and Ad Tracking tab.
- Step 6:Go to the Ad Tracking tab.
- Step 7:Make sure to turn on the toggle next to the Block Ad Trackers option.
- Step 8:If you select the Settings (gear) icon at the top of the screen, you will see the options, namely, Install on Another Device, Help, Launch at Startup, Autoconnect, About, and Quit Norton WiFi Privacy.
- Step 9:To change any account settings, click the User Profile icon at the upper-right corner of the screen.
Export Internet Security Settings
Perform the guidelines mentioned below to know how to export settings in the Norton Internet security software.
- Step 1:Open the Norton Internet Security software’s console.
- Step 2:Select the File option followed by the Export option.
- Step 3:When you see the confirmation box on the screen, select the OK button.
- Step 4:When the ‘Select the file to save exported settings’ window opens, mention the location or path to save the exported file.
- Step 5:Navigate to the File Name field and then specify the name of the file name.
- Step 6:After selecting the Save button, the Operation Status window opens.
- Step 7:Select the Close button once the operation completes. To know more about the Norton internet security settings, Click the call button available on the screen