How To Fix Norton Antivirus Error 69639?
Are you coming across the Norton error 69639? It occurs due to the Norton antivirus program installed on your Windows computer. It can be resolved by downloading the Norton Power Eraser tool.
Fixing Norton antivirus error 69639
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, download the Norton Power Eraser tool.
- Step 2: Open your default web browser and press the Ctrl + J keys. It opens the Downloads window on your default web browser. Now, double-click the NPE.exe file.
- Step 3: From there, click Continue or Yes. You’ll be asked to read the license agreement. Read it carefully and then click Agree.
- Step 4: Sometimes, the Norton Power Eraser tool downloads the new version automatically.
- Step 5: Select Full System Scan and then click Run now. You can also include the Rootkit scan. It is very simple. Click Settings and then turn on Include Rootkit scan (requires a computer restart) and click Apply.
- Step 6: You’ll be prompted to restart the computer and then click Restart.
- Step 7: Wait for few minutes, and then you can continue with the further on-screen instructions. You can implement the above-mentioned solution and make it easy to resolve the problem.
Sometimes, you can start to run the LiveUpdate status and fix issues related to a system problem. Here’s how to do it.
- Step 8:On your Windows computer, start the Norton application.
- Step 9:You’ll see the notification area. In that notification area, you can right-click the Norton icon. Click Run LiveUpdate.
- Step 10:After it gets completed, click OK.
- Step 11:On the screen, you’ll see the message, “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
You can now exit all the programs and then restart the computer. You can also download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to avoid errors such as 69639.
- Step 12:Download the tool from the official Norton antivirus website. The file is automatically downloaded to its default location.
- Step 13:Now, press the Ctrl + J keys together and then double-click the NRnR icon.
- Step 14:You’ll be asked to read the end-user license agreement and then click the Agree option.
- Step 15:Click the Remove and Re-install option. Select Continue or Remove.
- Step 16:Finally, click Restart now.
- Step 17:The computer restarts now. Continue with the further on-screen instructions.
- Step 18:Later, re-install the Norton antivirus.
You can also download and run the fix tool to avoid these errors. Here’s how to download and run the fix tool.
- Step 19:The Fix tool is available on the official Norton website. Save it on the desktop.
- Step 20:Double-click the NortonActivationRepair.exe file. You’ll be automatically agreed to the end-user license agreement. Continue with the further on-screen instructions.
- Step 21:Click OK. The computer restarts now.
- Step 22:Start activating the Norton antivirus program.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the Norton antivirus error 69639. You can implement the steps described above to avoid the problem in the future.