How To Do Nod32 Antivirus Uninstall?
ESET NOD32 is an antivirus software tool available as two different editions. Sometimes the software prevents certain actions on the system, which can create the installation and update problems. In such a condition, you have to remove the antivirus program from the system. Use the below methods for Nod32 antivirus uninstall.
- Step 1:Open the browser application on the system and visit the official ESET website.
- Step 2:Find the NOD32 Antivirus uninstaller tool and download it.
- Step 3:Close the antivirus window on the system and then mount the uninstaller tool
- Step 4:Run the setup file and complete the steps to uninstall the Antivirus tool.
- Step 5:If the system prompts to enter the Administrator username and password, then enter them and continue.
- Step 6:After uninstalling, reboot the system.
- Step 1:Go to the Settings or Control Panel window on your Windows computer, and select the Add or Remove Programs or the Apps menu.
- Step 2:Under Apps & Features, right-click the NOD32 program name and choose Uninstall.
- Step 3:For Windows 7, it is Programs and Features. Right-click the Antivirus name and select Change, then click the Uninstall option.
- Step 4:Restart the computer after you remove the Nod32 antivirus uninstall tool.
- Step 1:On a Windows 10 computer, click the Restart menu while holding the Shift key to start the system in Safe mode.
- Step 2:Once the system restarts, a blue screen appears; select the Troubleshooting menu; after that, choose Advanced options.
- Step 3:Under Advanced options, click the Startup Settings option and then click the Restart button.
- Step 4:Now, a list of options appears on the screen. Choose the suitable Safe mode option from the list.
- Step 5:After the system starts in the Safe mode, press the Win and the R keys together to open the Run dialog box.
- Step 6:Enter “regedit” in the text field and click OK.
- Step 7:Remove the ESET files from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES folders.
- Step 8:After you remove the files, restart the system and then make sure the Nod32 antivirus uninstall completely.