Kaspersky Block - Kaspersky security center 10
To know how to block websites using the Kaspersky block feature, perform the instructions provided below.
- Step 1:Open the Kaspersky Security Center 10 software.
- Step 2:Go to the Protection and Control tab, select the Web Control option, and click the Settings option.
- Step 3:Select the Add icon to display the ‘Rule of access to web browsers’ window.
- Step 4:Select a content that you need to block from the Filter Content drop-down menu.
- Step 5:Make sure to set Block in the Action drop-down list.
- Step 6:Click OK to save the block settings.
Kaspersky network attack has been blocked
- Step 1:On your Mac computer, click the Kaspersky icon and select the Preferences option to display the Preferences window. Select the Protection tab.
- Step :If you want to disable network attack blocker, navigate to the Network Attack Blocker section, and deselect the Enable Network Attack Blocker option.
To add any specific computer to the Network Attack Blocker’s Exclusion list, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 2:Beside the Enable Network Attack Blocker option, click the Exclusions button.
- Step 3:Select the Exclusions tab and then click the plus (+) icon. Mention the IP address of your computer that you need to add to the Network Attack Blocker’s Exclusion list.
- Step 4:Select the Save button in the Exclusion window to include the specified IP address to the exclusion list.
Kaspersky block application from accessing internet
Follow the instructions below to know how to block applications or programs from accessing the internet.
- Step 1:Launch the main interface of the Kaspersky Security Cloud software on the computer.
- Step 2:Navigate to the bottom-left corner of the screen, find the Settings (gear) icon, and click it.
- Step 3:When the Settings window displays, on the left panel, select the Protection option.
- Step 4:On the main panel, turn on the toggle beside the Firewall option, and select it to open the Firewall Settings window.
- Step 5:Click the Configure Application Rules link to display the application Network Rules window.
- Step 6:Select the program or application for which you need to block internet access.
- Step 7:Next to the selected program or application, click the tick mark, and select the Deny option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 8:Repeat the previous step to add another application or program to block its internet access.
- Step 9:Close the Application Network Rules window followed by the Settings window.
Kaspersky blocking gmail
When the Kaspersky Internet Security software blocks Gmail, proceed with the instructions given below to unblock it.
- Step 1:On the desktop, find the Kaspersky icon, and right-click it to view the context menu.
- Step 2:Select Kaspersky Internet Security to open the main interface of the Kaspersky software.
- Step 3:Move the cursor to the gear (Settings) icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen and then click it to display the Settings window.
- Step 4:On the left panel of the Settings window, select the Protection tab. Turn on the toggle next to the Web Anti-Virus option and then select it to view the Web Anti-Virus Settings window.
- Step 5:Click the Advanced Settings link. Make sure to checkmark the box next to the ‘Automatically activate Kaspersky Protection extension in browsers’ option.
- Step 6:Select the radio button next to the ‘On all websites except those specified’ option.
- Step 7:Click the Configure Trusted URLs link and then mention the URL of the Gmail account.
- Step 8:If needed, select the checkbox beside the Check the website for malware, Check the website for phishing, Use Heuristic Analysis, and Check the website for advertising options.
Kaspersky blocking outlook
- Step 1:If the Kaspersky software blocks Outlook, you have to add it to the Exception list.
- Step 2:Select the Restart Now option to restart the system if needed.
- Step 3:Contact our technical support team for assistance in resolving the problem.
Kaspersky blocking quickbooks
- Step 1:Open Kaspersky Internet Security -> select the gear icon.
- Step 2:Click Additional -> Threats and Exclusions -> Manage Exclusions.
- Step 3:Select the Add button in the Exclusions window.
- Step 4:In the File of Folder field, click Browse to mention the file name of the Quickbooks software to the Exclusions list.
- Step 5:Navigate to the Status section and then click the radio button beside the Active option.
- Step 6:Select the Add button followed by the Continue button.
Kaspersky blocking wifi connection
After opening the main interface of the Kaspersky Internet Security software, perform the following guidelines to unblock network access when Kaspersky blocks Wi-Fi connection.
- Step 1:Select Settings -> Protection -> Firewall -> Configure Application Rules.
- Step 2:Click Untrusted -> Deny.
Kaspersky firewall block application
Proceed with the steps mentioned below to include an application to the Exclusion list.
- Step 1:Open the Settings window by selecting the gear icon in the Kaspersky Internet Security software’s main interface.
- Step 2:When you see the Settings window, select the Additional tab on the left panel.
- Step 3:On the main panel, click the Threats and Exclusions option.
- Step 4:In the Threats and Exclusions Settings window, click the Specify trusted applications link.
- Step 5:Select Add in the Trusted Applications window. Choose an application that you want to include in the Application Exclusion list.
- Step 6:If you are not able to see the application in the Select Application window, select the Browse button at the bottom-left corner of the screen and add the application.
- Step 7:Once you have chosen an application that you wish to add in the Trusted Application list, you have to set the exclusion settings.
- Step 8:Select the checkbox next to the Do not scan files before opening, Do not monitor applications activity, Do not inherit restrictions from the parents process (application), Do not monitor child application activity, and Allow interaction with Kaspersky Total Security interface options.
- Step 9:Also, make sure to checkmark the box beside the Do not scan all traffic option.
- Step 10:Finally, select the Add button to finish the Exclusion settings and exit the Kaspersky window.
Kaspersky blocking adobe flash player
- Step 1:Launch the Kaspersky Internet Security software’s main window followed by the Settings window.
- Step 2:Select Settings -> Additional -> Threats and Exclusions -> Specify trusted applications -> Add.
- Step 3:Click the Adobe Flash Player application in the Select Application window.
- Step 4:If you are not able to see the Adobe Flash Player application in the Select Application window, click the Browse button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5:Search for the Adobe Flash Player application and then click it.
- Step 6:Now, the Exclusions For Application window opens.
- Step 7:Make the necessary exclusion settings and then click Add.
Kaspersky blocking teamviewer
- Step 1:Open the Kaspersky software’s main window and then display the Settings window by selecting the gear (Settings) icon.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Additional section on the left panel and then select Threats and Exclusions.
- Step 3:In the Threats and Exclusions Settings window, move to the Exclusions section and select the Specify Trusted Applications option.
- Step 4:Select the Add button and then click the TeamViewer application.
- Step 5:If you cannot see the TeamViewer application, click Browse, and then choose it.
- Step 6:After selecting the TeamViewer application to include in the Trusted Application list, set the exclusion settings.
- Step 7:Select or deselect the options listed below as per your requirement.
- Do not scan files before opening
- Do not monitor application activity
- Do not inherit restrictions from the parent process
- Do not monitor the activity of child applications
- Allow interaction with the Kaspersky Total Security interface.
- Do not scan all traffic
- Step 8:Select Add and then close the main interface of the Kaspersky software.
Kaspersky firewall blocking network
When the Kaspersky software blocks the network access, you have to change the network status by performing the instructions provided below.
- Step 1:Display the Settings window by clicking the Settings icon in the main interface of the Kaspersky Internet Security software.
- Step 2:In the Settings window, select Protection -> Firewall. When the Firewall Settings window opens, click the Networks link.
- Step 3:Beside the name of your network, change the network status from the Public Network to the Trusted Network.
You can contact our technical experts if you have no idea on how to perform Kaspersky block on your computer.