How to fix Kaspersky antivirus error 1603
Kaspersky antivirus is the security software that relatively finds, analyzes, blocks, and excludes any privacy threats or malware. Users may find an error message displaying Kaspersky error 1603 while installing the software tool. The existing cache files of the security program prevent the Kaspersky installation and the setup process gets disturbed. Though the system provides you the best program design, you can anyway expect the error. As the security software protects you from threats, you need to fix the Kaspersky antivirus error 1603 to avoid any further issues immediately.
Here are the solutions to fix Kaspersky error 1603.
- Step 1:If you have installed another security software, uninstall it from your device.
- Step 2:Ensure that the software is installed from the administrator account.
- Step 3:Update to the latest version of Kaspersky antivirus. Ensure that you delete the leftover registry key, which may stop you from installing the Kaspersky software. The error message usually disappears after deleting it.
- Step 4:Clean up the disk space: Clear all the system caches files and system drives and then reboot your device. You can now check if the error 1603 is resolved or not.
- Step 5:You can scan the entire system using the scannow command tool, which checks all protected system files. It replaces all the corrupted files and helps you to resolve the Kaspersky error 1603.
Note: Do not exit the Command prompt until the process finishes.
- Step 2:The installation may also fail due to the absence of the Base Filtering Engine. It controls the Firewall and IPSec policies by filtering user modes. Make sure that the Base Filtering Engine exists on your system.
- Step 3:Ensure that the Password-Protection is enabled.
- Step 4:To enable Password Protection, do the following:
- Step 5:Go to the Settings window. (Kaspersky)
- Step 6:Click General settings > Interface.
- Step 7:Click the Settings button under the Password protection section.
- Step 8:The Password protection window appears on the screen.
- Step 9:Select the Enable password protection checkbox.
- Step 10:Enter the user name and password to access the application.
- Step 11:Click OK and then click the Save button.
These are the most applied solutions to fix Kaspersky antivirus error 1603. If the error still occurs, you can try contacting our team of experts to resolve the problem.