How To Block Kaspersky Antivirus in my Computer?
The Kaspersky Antivirus and the Internet security product enable the user to block or disable unwanted websites such as the websites that host the malware or the intruding ads by making use of blacklists. Meanwhile, the non-malignant websites may get accidentally blocked. When such sites are removed from the blacklist, they will be unblocked by the antivirus program and can again be blocked in the future. You need to add that specific website to the Whitelist.
Kaspersky block youtube (how to unblock)
Perform the following guidelines to fix this issue.
- Step 1:First, launch the Kaspersky and then go to the settings window.
- Step 2:Next, choose the Web Antivirus from the Protection tab.
- Step 3:Now, choose Configure and then click the Use Streaming Scan option.
- Step 4:Once the settings are done, restart the computer and check whether the issue has been resolved.
Kaspersky blocking dropbox (how to unblock)
- Step 1:First, make sure to update the Dropbox and check whether the old version is responsible for this issue.
- Step 2:If the issue persists, go to the Kaspersky Antivirus.
- Step 3:Select Application Activity and then search Dropbox and ensure that it is listed as ‘Trusted’ application.
- Step 4:Now, right-click on the application. Choose Application Rules and then click the Exclusions tab.
- Step 5:Tick the box next to the ‘Do not scan network traffic’ option. Right-click the Dropbox icon and then select Settings.
- Step 6:Now, exit and then restart the Dropbox.
Kaspersky blocking google ads (how to unblock)
The steps below can help you to unblock Google ads blocked by Kaspersky.
- Step 2:First, double-click the Kaspersky icon.
- Step 2:On the Welcome screen, click the Settings icon.
- Step 3:Next, click the Protection tab on the left side of the control panel screen.
- Step 4:Choose the Anti-Banner option and then slide the toggle button turn on.
Kaspersky blocking network printer (how to unblock)
- Step 1:First, launch the main application window of Kaspersky.
- Step 2:Click the Settings option located at the upper right corner of the main application window.
- Step 3:Now, on the top of the Settings screen, select the Protection tab, and then click the Firewall from the available list of options.
- Step 4:Next, choose the network from the right-side panel of the Settings window.
- Step 5:Choose the Local Network or the Trusted Network from the pull-down menu.
- Step 6:Click the OK button at the bottom of the Settings window.
- Step 7:Once done with the settings, exit the main application window.
- Step 8:Now, check whether the issue persists.
Kaspersky blocking outgoing email (how to unblock)
The guidelines below can help you to resolve this issue.
- Step 1:Launch the Kaspersky or the Internet security product.
- Step 2:From the Protection tab, choose the Mail Antivirus option.
- Step 3:Next, in the main window, click the Settings option.
- Step 4:Now, go to the Additional tab and then select the Kaspersky scan that you want to use to scan the emails and the email clients.
- Step 5:Once done with the settings, make sure to save the changes you have made.
Kaspersky blocking paypal (how to unblock)
To know how to unblock Paypal blocked by the Kaspersky AntiVirus software, perform the steps below.
- Step 1:Launch the Kaspersky Internet Security software’s main interface.
- Step 2:Open the Settings window by clicking the Settings icon.
- Step 3:Click the Protection option on the left panel.
- Step 4:Turn on the toggle next to the Web Anti-Virus option on the main panel.
- Step 5:In the Web Anti-Virus Settings window, select the Advanced Settings link.
- Step 6:As soon as you see the Advanced Settings of Web Anti-Virus window, click the Configure Trusted URLs link.
- Step 7:Specify the URL of the blocked Paypal in the appropriate field.
- Step 8:This will unblock the Paypal service that has been blocked by the Kaspersky Internet Security software.
Kaspersky blocking chrome (how to unblock)
The only solution to unblock the Google Chrome web browser is to update the version of Google Chrome by following the steps below.
- Step 1:Launch Google Chrome on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Find the three-dot icon that is located at the upper-right corner of the screen and then click it.
- Step 3:Select the Update Google Chrome button followed by the Relaunch button.
Kaspersky blocking email (how to unblock)
Proceed with the troubleshooting solution below to unblock email that has been blocked by the Kaspersky Internet Security software.
- Step 1:Launch Kaspersky select the Settings iconclick Protection.
- Step 2:Select Mail AntivirusSettings and then move to the Additional tab.
- Step 3:After making the necessary email settings, make sure to save the changes.
Kaspersky blocking file sharing (how to unblock)
To know how to fix the Kaspersky blocking file sharing problem, follow the solutions provided below that Kaspersky AntiVirus .
Solution 1 - checking network settings
- Step 1:Move the cursor to the Start icon and then select it.
- Step 2:Click Control PanelNetwork and InternetNetwork and Sharing Center.
- Step 3:In the Set Network Location window, if you have already selected the Public Network option, change it to either Home Network or Work Network.
- Step 4:Select the Close button at the bottom to close the Set Network Location window.
- Step 5:In the Network and Sharing Center window, select the ‘Change advanced sharing settings’ option on the left panel.
- Step 6:Navigate to the File and Printer Sharing section.
- Step 7:Select the radio button beside the ‘Turn on file and printer sharing’ option, click Save Changes, and exit the Advanced Sharing Settings window.
Solution 2 - checking network settings in the kaspersky internet security window
- Step 1:Launch the main window of the Kaspersky Internet Security software on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Move the cursor to the Settings icon and then click it to display the Settings window.
- Step 3:In the Settings window, select Protection CenterFirewall.
- Step 4:On the main panel, select either the Local Network or Trusted Network option from the Network drop-down menu.
- Step 5:Exit the Settings window after selecting the OK button.
Solution 3 - checking configuration settings
- Step 1:Launch Kaspersky AntiVirus Internet Security.
- Step 2:Select SettingsFirewallSettingsNetwork.
- Step 3:Right-click the Local option and then click the Trusted Network option.
- Step 4:Select the OK button twice for confirmation.
Kaspersky blocking netflix (chow to unblock)
Perform the instructions mentioned below to unblock the Netflix program that has been blocked by the Kaspersky Internet Security software.
- Step 1:Find the Kaspersky icon in the system tray and then right-click it to display the context menu.
- Step 2:Select the Settings option from the context menu.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Advanced Settings tab.
- Step 4:In the Exclusions section, click the Settings button.
- Step 5:Select the Exclusion Rules tab and then click the Add icon.
- Step 6:Click the Select Object link.
- Step 7:In the Object Name window, checkmark the box next to the Include Subfolders option, and search for the Netflix program by clicking the Browse button.
- Step 8:Click OK in the Object Name window.
- Step 9:Finally, select the Apply button in the Advanced Settings window.
- Step 10:By using these steps we can execute that how to block Kaspersky AntiVirus.