KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS MAC UNINSTALL
To uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus MAC application, launch the App Cleaner app on your Mac system. Select the Kaspersky application from the Applications list. Locate and click the Remove button available at the bottom of the screen. To remove the Kaspersky antivirus from your Mac system, you can also try other different uninstallation methods discussed below.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus on Mac?
The guided instructions given below will direct you to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus from your Mac system using the Application menu and the Uninstallation wizard.
Using the Application menu
- Step 1:On your Mac system, launch the Kaspersky antivirus application.
- Step 2:Locate the Help tab and click it.
- Step 3:Now, a drop-down menu will appear, click the Kaspersky antivirus application on it
- Step 4:Click the Uninstall button available at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Step 5:Now, a confirmation message will appear on the screen saying Are you sure you want to uninstall Kaspersky antivirus from this Mac?; click the Uninstall button on it.
- Step 6:Enter your Mac system’s security key when prompted.
- Step 7:Then, click the OK button.
- Step 8:Now the Kaspersky antivirus application uninstall process begins, wait for it to complete.
- Step 9:Once it is done, click the Quit button in the Uninstallation has completed successfully dialog box.
- Step 10:Make sure to restart your Mac system once the uninstallation is done.
To know how to uninstall the Kaspersky antivirus MAC software using the uninstallation wizard, click the Call button available on this screen.