How To Install Norton 360 On Android
Norton 360 is the best antivirus program that provides complete protection against all types of malware. If you are planning to install the Norton 360 software on your device, then this article will guide you with the step-by-step instructions for the same.
Downloading Norton 360 on an Android device:
You can get the Norton 360 app either from the official Norton site or the Google Play Store app. Here, you will see the steps for both the methods.
- Step 1 : To get the Norton 360 app from the Google Play Store, touch the Play Store icon on the applications screen of your Android phone.
- Step 2 : Search for the Norton 360 app in the Play Store app.
- Step 3 : Select the Norto n 360 app from the search result and tap Install.
- Step 4 : Wait until the download is completed.
- Step 5 : When done, tap Open and start the installation.
- Step 6 : If you wish to get the Norton 360 app from the official Norton site, open a web browser.
- Step 7 : Go to the official Norton site and create a Norton account, if you are a new user.
- Step 8 : Otherwise, sign in with your NortonLifeLock credentials.
- Step 9 : Once you complete the sign-in process, the Get Started screen will appear.
- Step 10 : Tap Download Norton -> Send a Download Link.
- Step 11 : Input a valid email address in the required field and tap the Send icon.
- Step 12 : Now, the download link for Norton 360 will be sent to your email address.
- Step 13 : Sign in to your email account and open the email from Norton.
- Step 14 : Tap Download Now and choose Norton 360 on the Get Started screen.
- Step 15 : Tap Next and start the installation.
Installing the Norton 360 app on your Android device:
- Step 1:
Step 1 : Start by launching the downloaded Norton 360 app.
Step 2 : Accept the EULA to proceed to the installation.
Step 3 : If prompted, sign in with the registered email address and password.
Step 4 : Choose your license and tap Next.
Step 5 : Wait until the app gets installed.
Step 6 : Once the installation is complete, the My Norton home page will appear on the screen.
Step 7 : Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the setup.
Your Android device is now protected with the Norton 360 app. If you wish to install the Norton 360 app on your Windows computer, continue reading the instructions below.
- Step 1 : Before starting, disable or uninstall any active antivirus software on your Windows computer.
- Step 2 : Launch the default browser and go to the official Norton site.
- Step 3 : Sign in to your Norton account.
- Step 4 : If you don't have an account, create a new one.
- Step 5 : Click Download in the My Norton portal.
- Step 6 : On the Get Started page, select Agree & Download.
- Step 7 : Once the download is complete, press the Ctrl + J shortcut keys to open the Downloads section in the browser.
- Step 8 : Give a double-click on the downloaded file to run the installation.
- Step 9 : If the device prompts for User Account Control, click Ye s.
- Step 10 : Carry out the instructions in the setup wizard and complete installing the Norton 360 software on your Windows computer.