The BleachBit application is a tool used to identify the hidden or unnecessary files stored on your system. You can download and install the BleachBit app on your system. To download the BleachBit application, go to its official site, and look for the software file that completes your system requirement. Download the software and follow the command line method to install it on your system. To know the detailed information about how to install BleachBit application on your system, follow the guided instructions given below.
Bleachbit Ubuntu Install
- Step 1:Go to the official site of the BleachBit Ubuntu install application from your system’s web browser.
- Step 2:Choose the software that suits your system requirement and click the Download button.
- Step 3:Wait for the BleachBit Ubuntu Install software download process to complete.
- Step 4:After the download process, launch a terminal on your system and type the commands given below.
sudo dpkg -i bleachbit_2.0_all_ubuntu1710.deb
- Step 5:Press the Enter button on your system to install Bleachbit on Ubuntu.
- Step 6:Wait for a few minutes for the BleachBit application installation process to complete.
- Step 7:Once the installation is done, you can use the BleachBit application as per your need.
- Step 8:You can also install the BleachBit application on your computer easily by using the sudo apt install bleachbit keyword.
- Step 9:Open the terminal on your PC and type the sudo apt install bleachbit keyword.
- Step 10:Once the installation is done, you can use the BleachBit application as per your need.
Bleachbit Install Command Line
- Step 1:You can install the BleachBit software on your computer using the Bleachbit install Command Line application.
- Step 2:First, log in to the BleachBit Ubuntu web site on your system.
- Step 3:Click the Download button.
- Step 4:After the download process, open the Command terminal application on your system.
- Step 5:Use the Ctrl + Alt + T key combo to launch the Command terminal application to enter Bleachbit install Command line.
- Step 6:Type
sudo apt-get install beach bit and press Enter to install Bleachbit on Ubuntu.
- Step 7:Press the Y button on the system keyboard to begin the installation process.
- Step 8:Once the installation is done, the BleachBit icon will appear on the screen.
- Step 9:Double-click on the BleachBit icon, select the part of Ubuntu you wish to remove and click the OK button
Install Bleachbit Terminal
The guided instructions given below will help you to install the BleachBit Terminal on your system.
- Step 1:Open the terminal application on your system.
- Step 2:Type the
sudo apt-get install bleachbit command.
- Step 3:Press the Enter button on your system control panel.
- Step 4:Type Yes to continue the installation process.
- Step 5:Perform the on-screen instructions.
- Step 6:By using how to install Bleachbit guide, Once the BleachBit application wizard opens, the installation is done successfully.