Install Antivirus App
Computers and mobile phones serve as a platform for innumerable users to communicate over the internet. These devices are vulnerable to the attacks of viruses and malware programs. It is essential to prevent these devices from such malicious programs. For that, you need to install an antivirus tool on the device. There are different antivirus apps and software that support Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux, and Android systems. Follow the below steps to install antivirus app.
- Step 1:As Windows is the most common operating system, it is can easily get corrupted by external programs. And, the most targeted operating system is the Windows OS. Windows has the Windows Defender, which is an in-built security program. You have to disable the Defender if you wish to install another antivirus software.
- Step 2:Click the Start icon on the desktop and select the Settings icon.
- Step 3:In the Settings window, choose the Update & Security menu and click Windows Security from the left navigation panel.
- Step 4:Under Virus & threat protection, select Virus & threat protection settings, and disable the Real-time protection facility.
- Step 5:Now, browse for a reliable third-party antivirus app for your PC from the Microsoft Store or online and download it to the computer to install Antivirus App.
- Step 6:When the app is downloaded, install it, and perform a system scan.
- Step 1:Many of us wonder if the Mac device needs an antivirus software, as we know that the Mac system is more secure than Windows. Still, Mac devices are not safe, and it requires a third-party antivirus app for protection.
- Step 2:There are some antivirus apps available in the App Store, from where you can download it.
- Step 3:Otherwise, download the antivirus software online and finish the installation to make the Mac secure.
- Step 1:The Google Play Store provides verified Antivirus apps compatible with Android devices.
- Step 2:Open the Play Store and search for a trustworthy Antivirus app. Then select and install it by tapping the Install button.
- Step 3:Once you install Antivirus App, launch the antivirus app on your device, perform a complete scan, and remove the infected files from your device.