Troubleshooting techniques enable us to handle the issue in an organized manner. If you face any problems with your HP OfficeJet 6962 printer, this article can help you fix them. Read this page and get to know the troubleshooting solutions for each issue.
HP OFFICEJET 6962 NOT PRINTING BLACK
- If your HP OfficeJet 6962 printer is not printing black, check the cartridge level first. To check it, on your printer control panel, swipe down the dashboard and tap Ink.
- When the estimated ink levels are displayed, locate the critically low and empty cartridges. Then replace them with new ones.
- When the cartridges are not installed properly on your printer, you will face printing issues. To fix the issue, open the cartridge access door and remove all the cartridges from their slots. Install the cartridges again and press each of them firmly.
- It is important to update the printer driver now and then. If you fail to do so, you may end up in trouble. So, download the updated printer driver from the official support page of HP and install it on your computer.
- Power cycle your printer. It can help you enhance your printer's performance. To do that, turn off your printer and disconnect its power cable. After a minute, reconnect the power cable to your printer and turn it on.
HP OFFICEJET 6962 PRINTHEAD REPLACEMENT
You cannot replace the printheads on your HP OfficeJet 6962 printer. You can either align or clean the printheads. To align/clean the printhead, follow the instructions below:
- On your printer control panel, swipe down the dashboard and tap Setup.
- Tap the Printer Maintenance option and choose Clean prinheads> Clean.
- In case you want to align the printheads, choose Align printheads> Clean.