How To Use Iolo System Mechanic
System Mechanic will help you repair your system and optimize it for better performance. You can install it on your system, and it will help you diagnose problems, clear unwanted data, analyze your system, and finally solve the errors.
Iolo System Mechanic Login
- Step 1:Make sure you have installed iolo System Mechanic software on your system.
- Step 2:Go to the My Account tab and select the Login Now option available on that screen.
- Step 3:Key in the Email Address and the Password of your iolo account and click the Login button.
- Step 4:You will now be signed into System Mechanic.
How To Activate Iolo System Mechanic
- Step 1:Download the iolo System Mechanic from the official site and proceed to the installation process.
- Step 2:Make sure you choose the correct language before clicking the Install Now button.
- Step 3:Highlight the checkbox near the Start System Mechanic After Install option and tap the Finish button.
- Step 4:The initial analysis of your system will begin as soon as the software opens for the first time.
- Step 5:Click the Activate Now button after the completion of the analysis process.
- Step 6:Key in the mail address and the password in the respective textbox. Make sure you enter the credentials that you used during the purchase of the product.
- Step 7:Tap the Begin Activation button. If you are going with the trial version, then tick the box near the Activate Trial option.
- Step 8:Else, highlight the box near the I Have an Activation Key option and specify the correct key.
- Step 9:Click the Finish Activation button.
How To Remove Iolo System Mechanic
- Step 1:Follow any one of the two methods specified here to uninstall the iolo System Mechanic from your system.
- Step 2:Press the Windows and the X key together. Choose the Programs and Features option from the list.
- Step 3:Find iolo System Mechanic from the list displayed and click the Uninstall button available at the top part of the screen.
- Step 4:Another method to uninstall the software is to navigate to the installation folder.
- Step 5:Find the unins000.exe file and double-click on it to launch the uninstall wizard on your system.
Iolo System Mechanic Stopped Working
- Step 1:If the System Mechanic is not working, then follow the below-stated solutions to rectify the error.
- Step 2:First, you have to check if you have set the correct date, time, and year. If they are wrong, then go to the clock and set them correctly.
- Step 3:Next, clear the temp and cache files from your system. After launching the Run dialog box, key in %temp% and tap the Enter button.
- Step 4:Choose all the temp folders that are available on the next screen and press the Delete key.
- Step 5:Tap Skip in the Warning screen to continue the process.
- Step 6:Now, right-click on Recycle Bin and select the Empty Recycle Bin option.
- Step 7:Press the Ctrl, Shift, and the Del key together to launch the Clear Browser Cache window.
- Step 8:Select the time period from which you wish to delete the cookies or choose the All option.
- Step 9:Tick the box available near the Images and Files in Cache option.
- Step 10:Click the Delete Browser Data option to clear the cache files completely.
- Step 11:If these solutions do not rectify the issue, then call the technical team.
How To Disable Iolo System Mechanic
- Step 1:Initially, you have to restart your system in the safe mode with networking.
- Step 2:Next, go to the Start menu and choose the Run option to open the Run dialog box.
- Step 3:Type msconfig in the textbox provided and tap Enter.
- Step 4:Navigate to the startup tab and find the SM System Analyzer process from the list.
- Step 5:Ensure that you have not highlighted the checkbox available near that option.
- Step 6:Click the Save button and tap the Restart button available on the proceeding screen.
- Step 7:The iolo System Mechanic has now been disabled.
Iolo System Mechanic Error 6
- Step 1:The System Mechanic error 6 occurs when the System Mechanic software fails to load on your system.
- Step 2:To resolve this error, you have to check if you have installed the standard version of the software.
- Step 3:Uninstall the System Mechanic from your system and install it again after a few minutes.
- Step 4:Restart your system after uninstalling. Install the program after the computer turns on. Check if the error has been resolved.
- Step 5:Verify if it is conflicting with any other security software that you have installed on your system.
- Step 6:If so, then disable the security software temporarily and then try running System Mechanic.
Cannot Uninstall Iolo System Mechanic
- Step 1:Make sure you have signed in with your Administrator credentials to uninstall the System Mechanic software.
- Step 2:If you are unable to uninstall, then restore the system and then try to uninstall the software.
- Step 3:To do so, exit from all the applications that are open on your system.
- Step 4:Right-click on Computer option and choose the Properties option.
- Step 5:Select the System Protection option from the left side of the System window.
- Step 6:Tap the System Restore option and then tick the checkbox near the Choose a Different Restore Point option from the proceeding screen. Choose the date and time from the list displayed and click the Finish button.
- Step 7:Select the Yes option in the Confirmation window.
Iolo System Mechanic Will Not Start
- Step 1:If the iolo System Mechanic does not start, then check if there are any updates for the software.
- Step 2:If yes, then you have to download it and install it on your system.
- Step 3:Close the System Mechanic window properly and then open it after a few minutes. Check if the error has been resolved.
- Step 4:Verify if you have opened many applications on your computer. Close the other applications to solve the issue.
- Step 5:Also, check if there are too many corrupted files available on your computer. Delete them and then try opening the System mechanic.
- Step 6:Examine if you have data more than the storage capacity of the system. Delete a few files and create some free space.
- Step 7:If you are unable to solve the error, then call the technical experts to rectify it.