How To Update Avast Antivirus In Windows 7?
Regularly updating your antivirus software will help you to get rid of new threats and viruses. You have to update Avast Antivirus for better protection and to get the latest virus definitions. If you don’t update your antivirus software, you may be affected by viruses, malware, or worms. Proceed with the steps that are given below to know how to update Avast antivirus in Windows 7 computer.
- Step 2:Right-click on the Avast icon on the Windows taskbar. Then, select the Open Avast user interface option from the pop-up list.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Settings window and select the Update tab in the left panel.
- Step 4:Now, turn on Automatic update to ensure safety.
- Step 5:Avast Antivirus will now update automatically when an update is available.
- Step 1: Launch the Avast Antivirus program to begin the updating process.
- Step 2: Ensure that you have an internet connection on your computer.
- Step 3: Right-click on the Avast icon on the taskbar. Then, select the Update option from the displayed list.
- Step 4: Click Engine and Virus definitions and wait until the update process completes.
- Step 5: Now select Program in the Update section and update it.
- Step 6: You will receive a confirmation message on the screen when the Avast Antivirus software is up-to-date. Finally, click on the OK button.
- Step 1: Open the Avast Antivirus window and go to the Settings section.
- Step 2: Select the Update tab in the left pane of the Avast user interface.
- Step 3: Click on the Update button next to Virus definitions.
- Step 4: Once the update process is completed, click Update next to Program.
- Step 5: Restart your computer as soon as the updating process gets completed.
- Step 6: You have now successfully know how to update Avast antivirus in Windows 7.