How to uninstall webroot SecureAnywhere
To uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere application from your computer by using the default system uninstaller tool on both Windows and Mac computers. You can also use the Webroot uninstaller to delete the application from your computer.
How to uninstall webroot secureanywhere mac
Follow these steps to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your Mac computer.
- Step 1:When Webroot SecureAnywhere is opened on your Mac computer, go to the menu bar and click the Webroot icon. Choose ‘Shut Down SecureAnywhere.’
- Step 2:Now that Webroot SecureAnywhere is shut down, the next step is to uninstall Webroot.
- Step 3:Click the Finder icon on the desktop and then click Go. Select Applications from the list.
- Step 4:When the Applications folder opens, choose Webroot SecureAnywhere by left-clicking it. Right-click it and choose ‘Move to Trash.’
- Step 5:Right-click the Trash icon and choose ‘Empty Trash.’
- Step 6:Now, Webroot SecureAnywhere is uninstalled from your Mac computer.
How to remove webroot secureanywhere windows
Here are the guidelines to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from your Windows computer.Power on your Windows computer and go to the desktop.
- Step 1:Left-click Start (the Windows icon)click Control PanelSet View by at the top to ‘Category.’
- Step 2:Locate the Programs button. Click ‘Uninstall a program.’ The Windows program list is displayed. Select the Webroot Secure Anywhere application, click ‘Uninstall’ locate beside the Organize button above the list.
- Step 3:Click Yes to confirm Webroot uninstallation. Key in the captcha characters and click Continue. This uninstalls Webroot SecureAnywhere from your Windows computer.
How To Disable Webroot Secureanywhere
Follow these guidelines to disable Webroot SecureAnywhere from opening automatically on system boot.
- Step 1:Go to the lower-left section of the Windows desktop and locate the Windows icon. Click it. Enter ‘msconfig’ without the quotes in the text field and press Enter.
- Step 2:The Windows System Configuration window opens. Click the Startup tab located between Services and Tools.
- Step 3:Locate the Webroot application on the list and deselect it. Click ApplyOK.
- Step 4:The Webroot SecureAnywhere application is now disabled from automatically opening every time the computer boots.
How To Completely Uninstall Webroot Secureanywhere
Here are the guidelines to completely remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer if the standard uninstallation method fails.
- Step 1:Go to the web browser homepage on your computer. Enter
‘www.google.com’ in the address bar and press Enter.
- Step 2:Type ‘webroot removal tool’ in the search field and press Enter.
- Step 3:Click the ‘Installation 0 Support -Webroot’ link. Make sure that the domain ‘www.webroot.com’ is displayed below the link.
- Step 4:The third point contains the ‘click here’ link for downloading the WR Upgrade tool. Click it.
- Step 5:Wait until the WR Upgrade tool is downloaded and run it as an administrator. Click Accept.
- Step 6:The WR Upgrade tool displays the uninstallation progress on the screen.
- Step 7:When you see the ‘Removal procedures have been completed’ message on the status window, click Close. Restart the computer. If you need a remote assistance to uninstall webroot SecureAnywhere, click the call button available on the screen.