How to Uninstall Intego Virusbarrier?
Intego VirusBarrier is a software that protects your device from unknown threats. It cleans & speeds up your Mac as well as backs up your digital memories and important files. Since Mac computers have secure hardware and software, it is not necessary to install any additional security software. If you wish to uninstall Intego VirusBarrier application on your Mac, follow the below-mentioned methods.
- Step 1: If you have installed an Osx Uninstaller application on your Mac, click the Osx Uninstaller icon from the Dock panel.
- Step 2: In the Osx Uninstaller window, select the Intego VirusBarrier application and click the Run Analysis button.
- Step 3: Once the analysis is complete, click the Complete Uninstall button.
- Step 4: Click the Yes button to confirm your action.
- Step 5: If the uninstallation is completed, the Osx Uninstaller application will display a notification message.
- Step 6: If prompted you to confirm your action, click the Uninstall button and enter your Mac login password, followed by OK.
- Step 7: In the Osx Uninstaller window, click the Refresh button and check if you have removed the application successfully on your Mac.
- Step 1: On your Mac computer, click the Go button on the status bar and select the Computer option.
- Step 2: In the new window, type “monitor” in the search panel and click the Activity Monitor icon.
- Step 3: In the Activity Monitor window, locate the files related to the Intego VirusBarrier antivirus software.
- Step 4: After selecting the files, click the X button to delete the data from your Mac.
- Step 5: Alternatively, click the Applications icon from the Dock panel.
- Step 6: In the Applications window, double-click the Intego/ app.
- Step 7: Give a right-click on the VirusBarrier icon and select the Move to Trash option.
- Step 8: Finally, empty the Trash folder to remove the Intego VirusBarrier antivirus on your Mac. If you need a remote assistance to uninstall intego virusbarrier, click the call button available on the screen.