How to Uninstall Intego from Mac?
Intego is a security software exclusively available for the Mac operating system. The security features included in the Intego software are antivirus, firewall, anti-spam, backup software, and data protection software. This security software is also fully compatible with the macOS Mojave. You can download the Intego security software from its official site and install it on your macOS. If you have already installed the Intego security software and want to uninstall it from your Mac OS, then follow the guided instructions given below on How to Uninstall Intego from Mac.
Uninstalling the Intego Software using the Uninstaller Package
- Step 1: This uninstaller package is provided along with the Intego product bundle.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Intego’s Mac Premium Bundle section and click the Uninstall icon.
- Step 3: Enter your Mac system’s security key in the given text field when prompted.
- Step 4: After entering the password in the given field, click the Yes button.
- Step 5: Restart your Mac system after the uninstallation.
- Step 6: Read and utilize some other different ways to uninstall the Previous Intego software on your Mac system discussed below.
Using Apple Remote Desktop
- Step 1: Launch Apple Remote Desktop on your Mac system.
- Step 2: To open Apple Remote Desktop, click Apple --> System Preferences --> Sharing --> Remote Login.
- Step 3: Now, a list of computers sharing your Intego product will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Select or choose the Mac device you wish to remove the Intego product.
- Step 5: After that, click the Manage option followed by Install Packages.
- Step 6: Locate and click the Uninstall-All-Intego-Products.pkg package.
- Step 7: Click the Install button available at the bottom of the screen if you wish to re-install the latest Intego software version on your Mac device.
Using the Command Line
- Step 1: Launch the Terminal window on your Mac system.
- Step 2: Type the $cd the/path/to/the/folder/where/the/package/is command.
- Step 3: Tap the Enter button on your Mac system’s keyboard.
- Step 4: When prompted, enter your Mac system’s password in the given field.
- Step 5: Click the OK button after entering your Mac device password.
- Step 6: Wait for the Intego software uninstall process to complete.
Uninstalling the Intego Software from your Mac System’s Finder Section
- Step 1:Locate and click the Finder icon.
- Step 2:Choose the Intego software installation package from the list.
- Step 3:Click the File menu followed by Open.
- Step 4:Perform the uninstallation by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:Locate and click the Call button available on this screen to get remote assistance in how to Uninstall Intego from Mac system.