How to Uninstall Eset Security?
ESET is one of the best antiviruses for cyber attacks and ransomware. ESET is available in Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS programs. You can uninstall ESET Security by three methods.
Uninstall from Control Panel:
- Step 1: Go to the Start menu Control Panel Programs.
- Step 2: Locate ESET software and click on it once. Then, select Uninstall.
- Step 3: When the ESET Smart Security Premium Setup Wizard appears on the screen, click Next.
- Step 4: In the next window, click Remove. This uninstalls ESET software from your computer. Then, click Next.
- Step 5: You can choose the reason for uninstalling the product and again click Next.
- Step 6: To permanently uninstall the software from your computer, select Remove. This removes the product completely.
- Step 7: Click Finish once the uninstallation process is complete.
- Step 8: When the Restart window pops up, click Yes.
- Step 9: Ensure to delete all the files related to ESET from Program files or the installed location.
Uninstall using Removal tool:
- Step 1:Download the removal tool from the official website of the software.
- Step 2:Open the downloaded removal tool and install it.
- Step 3:Follow the on-screen instructions for uninstalling the ESET software.
- Step 4:Restart your computer after the uninstallation process is complete.
Uninstall ESET Security manually by safe mode:
- Step 1: Turn ON your computer. Keep pressing the F8 key at 1 second intervals when the computer starts.
- Step 2: Select Safe Mode from the options.
- Step 3: Press the Windows key and R button on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Step 4: Type regedit and search for the files.
- Step 5: Delete all the ESET files from the shown list.
- Step 6: Go to Start menu Control Panel.
- Step 7: On the Control pane screen, select Folder Options. Then, click View.
- Step 8: Select Show hidden files and folders.
- Step 9: Delete all the ESET files from the installed location.