How To Uninstall Comodo Antivirus Mac
The Comodo Internet Security is developed and programmed by Comodo Group as freemium internet security that comes with a subscription package in case you want to install updates and other functions apart from scanning use the below given how to uninstall Comodo antivirus Mac guide.
The Comodo antivirus includes the following programs:
- Step 1:The Antivirus program
- Step 2:The Personal firewall
- Step 4:Host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS)
- Step 5:The Comodo Antivirus security also offers Android-based services through the Comodo Mobile Security.
- Step 6:The CMS helps protect Android devices from the virus attacks, apps that are prone to attacks, and other applications that are a potential risk from theft.
- Step 7:The Comodo Antivirus application is free for Mobile Operating systems like iOS and Android.
When you uninstall the Comodo antivirus application from your Mac, you will make the computer prone to various cyber threats, attacks, and malware problems. It will make the contents on your Mac more vulnerable to phishing. To keep your Mac safe from these kinds of attacks, you have to have a protective application like the Comodo antivirus to protect the Operating system.
If you want to uninstall the Comodo antivirus from your Mac, follow the how to uninstall Comodo antivirus Mac steps given below:
- Step 1:Launch your Mac system.
- Step 2:When the Mac opens to the home screen, open applications from the finders menu.
- Step 3:Locate the Comodo Antivirus application from the Folder.
- Step 4:The Comodo antivirus application will be present in the Applications folder by default.
- Step 5:Once you locate the Comodo antivirus application, double-click and select the Uninstall option.
You can also uninstall the application in two other different ways:
- Step 1:Click the app for more than two seconds, and you will see an ‘x’ mark on the top-right corner of the Comodo antivirus icon.
- Step 2:Click the x mark, and the application will be deleted.
- Step 3:One more way is by selecting the Comodo antivirus application and dragging the application to the trash folder at the bottom-right corner of the Mac screen.
- Step 4:All the three above actions will require confirmation.
- Step 5:The Mac will prompt you to enter the Mac username and password to confirm the changes to your system.
- Step 6:Click Yes to continue with the uninstallation process.
- Step 7:Wait for the uninstallation to complete.
- Step 8:Your Mac will not have the Comodo Antivirus application saved anymore.
Follow the how to uninstall Comodo antivirus Mac steps given in order to uninstall the comodo Antivirus application from Mac.