How To Uninstall Comodo Antivirus?
The Comodo Antivirus program offers a Full-time Protection feature that protects your system from viruses and other kinds of threats. If you want to uninstall it for personal reasons, carry out the below-mentioned instructions on how to uninstall comodo antivirus.
Step 1 - End the processes related to Comodo Antivirus:
- Step 1:Open the Task Manager window by pressing the Ctrl, Shift, and Esc keys at the same time on the keyboard.
- Step 2:Select the Comodo process and click the End Process button at the lower-right end of the screen.
- Step 3:Do the same to end all the Comodo Antivirus related processes.
Step 2 - Uninstall Comodo:
- Step 1:Select the Control Panel option from the Start menu and click the Programs option.
- Step 2:This will launch the Programs and Features window on the screen.
- Step 3:Search for the Comodo Antivirus program and click the Uninstall option.
- Step 1:Navigate to the Start menu and right-click it.
- Step 2:Choose the Programs and Features option from the displayed context menu.
- Step 3:A list of programs installed on your computer will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4:Scroll down and select the Comodo Antivirus program.
- Step 5:Click the Uninstall option and the program will be completely removed from the computer.
- Step 6:Follow these steps we can execute that how to uninstall comodo antivirus.
- Step 1:Select the All Apps option from the Start menu, right-click the Comodo Antivirus program, and select the Uninstall option.
- Step 2:If a prompt dialog box appears on the screen, click the Yes option to confirm the uninstallation process.
- Step 3:The alternative procedure to remove the Comodo Antivirus program from Windows 10 is provided here.
- Step 4:Press the Win key, click the gear-shaped or Settings icon, and select the System option followed by the Apps & Features option.
- Step 5:Click the Comodo Antivirus program and select the Uninstall option twice.
- Step 6:If prompted, restart the computer.
- Step 7:After the restart, the ‘Welcome to the Comodo Antivirus Setup Wizard’ dialog will open.
- Step 8:Click Next -> Remove -> Send Feedback & Uninstall -> Remove.
Step 3 - Remove leftovers in the disk
- Step 1:In the Control Panel window, select the Folder Options option and click the View tab at the top of the screen.
- Step 2:Select the checkbox beside the Show hidden files and folders and click the OK option.
- Step 3:Click the This PC tab on the left panel and type Comodo Antivirus in the search bar.
- Step 4:Remove all the components of the Comodo Antivirus program.
If you need a remote assistance regarding how to uninstall comodo antivirus. Click the call button available on the screen.