How To Uninstall Avira Antivirus From Pc?
Avira Antivirus is a security application that protects your PC from unknown threats such as malware, spyware, adware, Trojans, and ransomware. Uninstall Avira Antivirus software from your PC makes your device vulnerable to threats. If you wish to remove the antivirus, install another security application to protect your device. The Avira Antivirus software can be removed or uninstalled from your PC in various methods. Follow the below-mentioned methods to uninstall the Avira Antivirus software from your PC.
- Step 1: On your Windows desktop, click the Start menu and open the Windows Control Panel.
- Step 2: In the Control Panel window, click the Programs and Features tab.
- Step 3: Type “Avira” in the search field and press the Enter key.
- Step 4: Select the Avia Antivirus software and its related files from the displayed list.
- Step 5: After selecting the files, click the Uninstall button at the top of the screen.
- Step 6: Now, the uninstall Avira antivirus process is completed on your PC.
- Step 1: This method uninstalls the Avira Antivirus software using the Avira uninstaller tool.
- Step 2: On your Windows desktop, go to the Avira installation folder.
- Step 3: Give a double-click on the uninstaller file.
- Step 4: Carry out the on-screen prompts to uninstall the Avira Antivirus software.
- Step 1:This method is applicable only if you have a system restore point that was created before installing the Avira Antivirus software.
- Step 2:On your Windows, close all the running programs before restoring your PC to the created restore point.
- Step 3:Right-click on the My Computer or This PC icon at the desktop.
- Step 4:Select the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
- Step 5:Navigate to the left-side panel and select the System protection option.
- Step 6:In the System Properties window, click the System Restore button.
- Step 7:In the System Restore window, enable the Choose a different restore point radio button and click Next.
- Step 8:From the list of created restoration points, select the recently created restore point but prior to uninstall Avira antivirus and click Next.
- Step 9:On the Confirm your restore point screen, click the Finish button.
- Step 10:If prompted, click the Yes button to confirm your action.
- Step 1: Press the Windows + R shortcut keys to open the Run dialogue box.
- Step 2: Enter “Regedit” in the text field and hit the Enter key to open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Step 3: In the Registry Editor window, navigate to the “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall” file path.
- Step 4: Give a double-click on the UninstallString file.
- Step 5: In the Edit String window, copy the string value under the Value data field.
- Step 6: Open the Run panel by pressing the Windows + R shortcut keys.
- Step 7: Paste the copied string value in the text field and click the OK button.
- Step 8: Now, follow the instructions provided by the Uninstallation Wizard to uninstall Avira Antivirus software.