How to Turn Off Trend Micro Firewall?
The Trend Micro Security Firewall Booster works with the Windows Firewall. However, it functions as a separate entity on your computer. It safeguards your computer from vulnerable attacks and intrusion. The Firewall Booster is enabled by default in the Trend Micro Security. But in some cases, your Trend Micro Firewall Booster may be blocking the installation of any software on your computer. So, you may be wondering how to turn off the Trend Micro Firewall temporarily. How to Turn Off Trend Micro Firewall Booster on your Windows computer, carry out the guidelines given here.
Quick Steps for Turn Off Trend Micro Firewall
- Step 1:Click the Start menu on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:Select All Programs and double click the Trend Micro Security option to open it.
- Step 3:In the Trend Micro Security window, click on the Settings icon at the bottom.
- Step 4:Then, choose the Internet and E-mail Controls option on the left-hand side. Under that, click on the Network option.
- Step 5:The Network option section will open on the right-hand side of the Protection Settings window with two checkboxes enabled.
- Step 6:Uncheck the ‘Activate the Firewall Booster...’ option to turn off the Trend Micro Security Firewall Booster.
- Step 7:Also, uncheck the ‘Display a warning when connected to potentially unsafe wireless networks or hotspots’ checkbox if it is selected earlier.
- Step 8:To save the changes you made, click the Apply button at the bottom and then click the OK button.