How To Disable Antivirus On Mac
The Mac Operating System is secured with so many protective layers that no virus or any threat can invade so easily. However, if you want to protect the Mac computer from viruses and malware, you can consider a few of the following antivirus programs listed here how to disable antivirus on Mac.
- Step 1:Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac
- Step 2:Intego Mac Internet Security X9
- Step 3:Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac
- Step 4:Norton Security Deluxe
- Step 5:Trend Micro Antivirus for Mac
At times, the antivirus on your system needs to be disabled for some time while installing a new program on your Mac. The common steps to turn off the antivirus program on your Mac computer are provided on this web page.
Turn Off Antivirus On mac
- Step 1:On your Mac computer, go to the Spotlight search bar and type the name of the Antivirus program.
- Step 2:Select the Antivirus program from the search result.
- Step 3:Once the main interface of the Antivirus program appears on the screen, search for the Stop or Disable option.
- Step 4:Select the Stop or Disable option. If prompted, click the Yes or OK option for the confirmation.
- Step 5:This will disable the Antivirus program on the Mac computer.
- Step 6:Follow these steps we can execute that how to disable antivirus on Mac computer.
Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac:
To disable the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac program, refer to any one of the procedures provided below.
- Step 1:Click the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac icon at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2:If the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac program is not disabled already, the Turn Protection Off option will display on the screen.
- Step 3:Choose the Turn Protection Off option from the Kaspersky pop-up menu. This will disable the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac program.
- Step 1:Once you click the Kaspersky Internet Security icon at the top-right corner, choose the Preferences option.
- Step 2:Click the Protection tab, navigate to the General section, and remove the checkmark next to the Enable Protection option.
- Step 3:Now, the Kaspersky Internet Security for Mac program is disabled. You can enable the Antivirus program on the Mac computer any time later.
- Step 4:By using these steps we can execute that how to turn off on Mac computer.