Glary utilities stop windows notification of updates
- Step 1:Open Glary Utilities on your computer.
- Step 2:Click the Menu button and open the General Settings tab.
- Step 3:Deselect the Show Dock bar Hints option.
- Step 4:Return to the Glary Utilities application’s dashboard and click the Overview tab.
- Step 5:Click the Check for software updates automatically option if it is ticked.
- Step 6:Deselect Check for updates when program starts and then close the window.
How can I stop getting notifications from glary utilities
Follow these guidelines to disable Glary Utilities notification on a Windows computer.
- Step 1:Click the Windows icon at the bottom-left corner of your desktop.
- Step 2:The Start menu opens. Click the Settingsoption located below File Explorer.
- Step 3:Left-click the System icon at the top of the icon list in the Settings window.
- Step 4:Now, there are two ways to turn off Glary Utilities app notifications.
- Step 5:You can click the Show app notifications switch to turn it off.
- Step 6:Alternatively, scroll down to the Show notifications from these apps section.
- Step 7:Locate the Glary Utilities app and click the switch beside it to toggle notifications off.
How to stop glary utilities from opening browser
Follow these guidelines to prevent Glary Utilities from opening web pages on your internet browser.
- Step 1:This procedure involves modifying system registry files. Make sure that you back up your PC's registry files before proceeding with these steps.
- Step 2:Go to your computer’s home screen(desktop) and click the Start icon.
- Step 3:Type regedit, in the text field and click the Registry Editor search prompt.
- Step 4:Navigate to the key path shown below.
- Step 5:HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT http shell open command.
- Step 6:Open the Default option on the right-hand side panel by double-clicking it.
- Step 7:Erase the characters shown in the value data field. Replace them with ‘’’’(four quotes) and click OK.
- Step 8:Then, go to this path.
- Step 9:HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT https shell open command.
- Step 10:Perform the same step with the default option on the right-hand side panel.
- Step 11:Double-click it, replace the value data characters with ‘’’’ and click OK.
- Step 12:Note that while Glary Utilities will no longer be able to open web pages, other applications will also be unable to open web pages.
How to stop glary utilities from startup
Follow these guidelines to stop Glary Utilities from opening on system startup.
- Step 1:Go to the desktop of your PC and right-click the taskbar.
- Step 2:Click the Task Manager option. If the simple dashboard of Task Manager opens, click More details.
- Step 3:When the full Task Manager window opens, click the Startup tab.
- Step 4:The Windows application now displays the list of applications that run on startup, their current status, and the effect of their startup on boot time.
- Step 5:Right-click the Glary Utilities application and choose Disable from the list.
- Step 6:You can also left-click Glary Utilities and click the Disable button below the list of applications.
How to stop glary utilities pop up
Follow these guidelines to stop Glary Utilities pop-ups.
- Step 1:Go to the PC desktop and open a web browser such as Google Chrome.
- Step 2:In this case, a Google Chrome browser is considered.
- Step 3:Select the Chrome menu button at the top right section of the browser page.
- Step 4:Click Settings and then select Advanced.
- Step 5:Navigate to the Privacy and Security option and click Content Settings
- Step 6:Select the Pop-ups and redirects option.
- Step 7:Deselect the Blocked(recommended) option.
- Step 8:Now, pop up notifications of applications such as Glary Utilities’ sites’ will no longer appear.
How to stop splash screen on glary utilities
- Step 1:Unfortunately, there is no solution for stopping the Glary Utilities splash screen.
- Step 2:You can contact the manufacturer’s tech support team for help with this issue.
Stop glary utilities from autostart
Follow these guidelines to stop Glary Utilities from automatically starting.
- Step 1:Go to your laptop/desktop computer’s desktop screen and click the Windows icon.
- Step 2:The Start menu opens. Click the Run option.
- Step 3:Enter msconfig in the text field and click OK.
- Step 4:Go to the General tab. Click Selective startup.
- Step 5:Select Glary Utilities and right-click it.
- Step 6:Choose the Disable option.
- Step 7:Glary Utilities will no longer auto start on system boot.